Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: "Anniversary" for AOC

Charaster server isn't work. Only me have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Malagrazia View Post
    Perfect analisys...
    Imperfect spelling =D

Well, I guess that is better than the nothing I expected.

The fact that so many people are posting these new rings in global chat already makes me wonder how new players will ever be able to keep up with these insane overpowered rings. One of these rings behaves like you equpiied 3 additional items and now you can get 2 of them. But actually, where should new players keep up with people that have these rings? Everyone farms only RF anyways and there you can stand around AFK the whole time and let the good geared people do all the work...

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    Im sorry to break your spirit but adding virtual items that requires a couple of minutes of work, to continue the ongoing RF grind, is not a sign of giving us more serious updates. Its rather the opposite, they give us more cool toys so we can continue to play alone in their absence.
    In my old "back in the day" slang we called this "throwing the dog a bone".....

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    The fact that so many people are posting these new rings in global chat already makes me wonder how new players will ever be able to keep up with these insane overpowered rings. One of these rings behaves like you equpiied 3 additional items and now you can get 2 of them. But actually, where should new players keep up with people that have these rings? Everyone farms only RF anyways and there you can stand around AFK the whole time and let the good geared people do all the work...
    Cute ^..^ He thinks new players will join a game that is slowly dieing and won't receive updates. Can I cuddle with you?

Last update this game had was Slithering Chaos in October last year, more than six months ago and nothing special was given during Christmas and New Year, like it happened every past year. It is even ridiculous that the Launcher is only there now to promote Conan Exiles, where Funcom wants you to go invest your money and time.

Age of Conan is just an old advertising.
    Last edited by KephaPT; 17th May 2017 at 20:17.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

i heard on next update we'll get 2nd head in itemshop so we can wear 2nd (rf) necklace. Penis /nipplerings are only available on age18+ version of the game though (amex only sry)

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Cute ^..^ He thinks new players will join a game that is slowly dieing and won't receive updates. Can I cuddle with you?

Last update this game had was Slithering Chaos in October last year, more than six months ago and nothing special was given during Christmas and New Year, like it happened every past year. It is even ridiculous that the Launcher is only there now to promote Conan Exiles, where Funcom wants you to go invest your money and time.

Age of Conan is just an old advertising.
    Just saying, there are still new people and people still join this game (or coming back), my guild is full of these people but even the best geared ones of these people already struggle sometimes really bad to keep up with my damage and such because I got rings from Chaos and the blessings (I do not have a raidfinder ring and they are even more powerful), I don't want to see how it would be if I had 2 raidfinder rings with all 6 gems in it, that would be totally overkill and I could just delete my character and start over to give newer people a chance to participate.
    Sure, T4 gear is kinda FFA now since RF drops the relics but some people do not farm this **** 24/7.

I never said something about the fact that the population is slowly going downhills, you should try to understand what people write. And why shouldn't there be people who just start playing the game with a "whatever I just want to try it out"-attitude? Do you never play older games? People like that will be driven away from the game when they see that other players, that still do the same content as the new people, are miles ahead of them because old players can't do new dungeons (since FC does not release content that needs T6 gear) and have to do older dungeons which forces 2 different types of players into one situation where the one can't compete with the other one at all.

The insane improvement of damage with these rings is not justified by the fact that we still do the same content for years now, there must be something after that content to get use out of the new overpowered gear (to make it actually not overpowered) but since we will never get any new dungeon the rings will stay overpowered and the gap between these two player types increases so high that everyone is forced to farm RF to be able to participate with the ones that got the rings already because as I said, they still do the same **** as the new players do for years now.
    Last edited by xCodename; 17th May 2017 at 22:12.

sorry for bad english

when were you when AoC die

i was at home playing raidfinder when the whole group wiped on sadur. then one of my friends PM me and said

"aoc is kill"

no...

and you???????????
    meh...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast