Thread: BUST lvl 80

Default BUST lvl 80

Hello good, not if it(he,she) is here or where, but I have 2 accounts(bills) mine and that of my girlfriend(fiancée) and in none of the 2 the bust lvl has come to us neither 80 nor nothing, queria to know if I must do anything thank you a greeting

Oh boy... this must have been taken off google translate and pasted.

Make a new toon. When you push "enter game" it will ask you if you want to enter as a level 80. Choose that.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    Oh boy... this must have been taken off google translate and pasted.
    how you know?

ok be serious now:

1st - START AGE OF CONAN
    2nd -Login to your account
    3rd - click on an EMPTY CHARACTERSLOT and click on CREATE-button below
    4th - Choose the server you want to play on.
    5th - CREATE a NEW CHAR (wow, rly? impossible when you want a new lvl 80... YES RLY CREATE A NEW CHAR!!!!)
    6th - FINISH creating your new Char (race, class, skin, look)
    7th - Age of Conan asks you if u REALLY want to create this char with: server, race, class - now YOU should have 3 options: "ACCEPT" - "DECLINE" and "create as an 80 Char"

I hopefully didnt missed a thing..

If this doesnt work for you just ask which step doesnt fit into your procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Neizhak View Post
    Hello good, not if it(he,she) is here or where, but I have 2 accounts(bills) mine and that of my girlfriend(fiancée) and in none of the 2 the bust lvl has come to us neither 80 nor nothing, queria to know if I must do anything thank you a greeting
    i guess you speak spanish from the "quería" and the terrible translation....in that case:

al momento de crear tu personaje te saldrán 3 opciones, aceptar, cancelar, y empezar desde nivel 80. debes elegir esta última para tomar el nivel 80 gratuito, el espacio para personaje ya viene por default, así que solo sería eso :^)

asegúrate de estar seguro de como lo quieres y como se llamará por que una vez hecho ya no hay devolución.
    meh...