Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character slot and Free Level 80

Default Character slot and Free Level 80

Can we please have it in writing regarding the length of time we can 'claim' the free character slot, and the free level 80 character.

Can we claim either of these AFTER the anniversary event that ends on 31st May?

I am TOLD that this was written before, but no one can supply me that information. I would rather hold my free 80 for a litttle bit yet, but obviously if this free gift is valid only until the end of May then obviously I would need to claim.

Can we claim that character and slot AFTER 31st May?

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    Can we please have it in writing regarding the length of time we can 'claim' the free character slot, and the free level 80 character.

Can we claim either of these AFTER the anniversary event that ends on 31st May?

I am TOLD that this was written before, but no one can supply me that information. I would rather hold my free 80 for a litttle bit yet, but obviously if this free gift is valid only until the end of May then obviously I would need to claim.

Can we claim that character and slot AFTER 31st May?
    We want full update notes! Last ones are posted from February.

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/AoC9Years

Claim before end of may or be doomed for eternal suffering
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

"We've giving away a FREE Level 80 character boost plus a FREE extra character slot to any account, in good standing, that existed between launch and the start of the event!

Simply log in between today and the end of May to claim your reward. Don’t miss out: If you don’t log in by the end of May 2017 and claim your free gift, it's gone forever!

The Hoard of Hoards is back along with all the other Hoards and all potions are 30% off for the rest of May!"

The Character Slot will be there no matter what I believe, you don't have to claim that. It's just the level 80 boost that's time sensitive (maybe the free shards too).

I assume there is a difference between "Simply log in between today and the end of May to claim your reward. Don’t miss out: If you don’t log in by the end of May 2017 and claim your free gift, it's gone forever!" and having to actually use that lvl 80 boost before June?

Seeking some clarification on this from Funcom.

When I read the website, quote: "Simply log in between today and the end of May to claim your reward. Don’t miss out: If you don’t log in by the end of May 2017 and claim your free gift, it's gone forever!"

I had interpreted it to mean that you had to create your free level 80 before 31 May, as it stated "and claim" ..not just log in. Others interpret it as "if you have logged in between 17 and 31 May, then you will have the level 80 boost to use whenever you want."

Sorry Funcom, if you could state more plainly which it is ..is it use before 31 May or lose it? ..and is it lose both level80 boost option AND the new character slot?

you need to create the character before the end of may
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    you need to create the character before the end of may
    This is ********. I made an account back in April, logged in today and no level 80 boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker117 View Post
    This is ********. I made an account back in April, logged in today and no level 80 boost.
    /petition it
    they may give you the 80 boost
    meh...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast