Thread: Weekly Community T6 (Crom)

Default Weekly Community T6 (Crom)

First of all, I apologize if this is in the wrong section of the forums; general discussion tends to get the most traffic, and the description of the raids sections says "The place to post your experience with raids and discuss various tactics." This is neither of those.

Hi everyone, there are very few guilds doing end game content right now, especially outside of European hours so I'd like to get a community raid going. I decided on T6 rather than T5 only because vistrix and honor guard are significantly more difficult than the first three bosses of T6. Especially when you take into consideration that this is a PUG and many people will be unfamiliar with one another. The goal of this weekly raid will be to get as many players as possible that already have experience in T6, and fill in the gaps with high end players who are able to learn/do their jobs. The first raid will start forming on Friday, May 19th, at 0830 UTC. If you have any questions, send a tell to phonehome in game or post here.

Edit: raid form up has been moved back 1 hour to 0930 UTC.
    Last edited by DTphonehome; 26th May 2017 at 23:56.

Stopped playing *it seems* but I will help you with my Guardian if you need on the 19th Let me know if you have a Raid Planner and a TS3 (can also let you use mine). I only don't share women.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

I'll be glad to tag along on my hox aswell (chutel)

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Stopped playing *it seems* but I will help you with my Guardian if you need on the 19th Let me know if you have a Raid Planner and a TS3 (can also let you use mine). I only don't share women.
    Awesome, I plan to use requiemnex TS3. I don't think I'll be using a raid planner at this point. If we have some success and I feel the need to implement one, that is definitely an option. Requiem Nex ts3 address is: requiemnex.teamspeak3.com
    Last edited by DTphonehome; 26th May 2017 at 23:57.

No worries then
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Default First Week

First week went better than expected! We got the Yothians under 50% on multiple pulls. I have decided to push the raid back 1 hour as it would be more convenient for most of the available raiders. Hope to see everyone again next week.

Oh oh.. what happened here; 8h00 UTC, AM, in the morning?

Default Yothians Down!

We managed to kill the Yothians this week and got The Emerald Leviathus down to 30%. I'm happy with the progress so far and hope to see more of the AoC community. If you want to get in on the raid, apply to our raid page: http://pugvinity.shivtr.com/. This will give us an idea of who will be there each week. The goal of the raid is to continue progressing through T6. Thanks to everyone that is helping out and attending.