Thread: Old player hoping to return

Default Old player hoping to return

How is the activity on crom EU timezone pref, not too bothered about it not being loaded with players im just hoping to be able to find a guild and run any tier of raids and group dungeons, always loved this game want to come back but before i reinstall ect just curious as to how the community is.

Since everyone is dodging to let you know. Many players stopped playing the moment it become a reality that Funcom has no intentions of adding new content to this game.

Community is still great, like the game, but smaller.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by Inturned View Post
    How is the activity on crom EU timezone pref, not too bothered about it not being loaded with players im just hoping to be able to find a guild and run any tier of raids and group dungeons, always loved this game want to come back but before i reinstall ect just curious as to how the community is.
    I have some time off, and have been playing alot during various times, the community seems pretty healthy to me. more so during EU seems to me.

Sweet ill probs re download then i knew about the funcom doing that which is sad news but if there are still a few solid group here that i can have fun with thats what counts