Thread: Is it worth Barbarian?

Default Is it worth Barbarian?

Hi everyone, I'm a new player, but I'd played another MMO (Metin2) time ago.
    I'd been looking for a character who fits with my playstyle and both, Assasin and Barbarian were the choosen ones.
    This game has something called Raids so I thought assasin wouldn't be so good in that kind of situations so Barbarian should be the best option for me.
    I have been looking for information the whole day about barbarian, its abilities and combos
    I saw that this character is a kind of Bruiser (half dmg half tankiness) but being a medium term is worth it? I mean can I be useful on PvM while being competitive in PvP?

Ty a lot c:
    Last edited by Raikito20; 13th April 2017 at 01:19.

First I just gotta say all classes are usefull and needed in raids.
    Secondly barbarian can do chhose between berserker tree( tankyness) and reaver tree ( dps) so u will be able to do realy good dps if u want.

As for pvp its very good and expecially the berserker tree is very suited for it with lots of cc and easy dmg. Its one of the most new player friendly classes in game so it would be a very good choice for u I think.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Yes, Barbarian is a very fun class, easy to level and to do solo or raids. Its also the most popular class, so expect a big lineup of "Barb-s" for raid queue where you might not get a spot, or have to compete for gear with more than few of same class. Assassin on the other hand is glass-cannon, that takes finess to play and survive on, either in soloing , pvp or pve, and especially in Raids. Also very fun class, much less tank-y, than Barb and does insane burst damage if played right, but has many ways to lower the enemy aggro and both class can be feated into a 50/50% self-resurrect (Cheat the Reaper) possibility (works in Raids, too).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post

As for pvp its very good and expecially the berserker tree is very suited for it with lots of cc and easy dmg.

Wait , wait , stop trying to raise new decap slaves .

Real men play sin
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Thank you a lot for your commets <3

I hear that I can "remade" the skill tree (or whatever it is called here :3) just in case I mess it up, it that true?

Quote Originally Posted by Raikito20 View Post
    Thank you a lot for your commets <3

I hear that I can "remade" the skill tree (or whatever it is called here :3) just in case I mess it up, it that true?
    Yes you can reset your feats at a trainer in any of the hub cities (khemi - old tarantia - conarch). You can also have up to 5 total feat specs per character.

You can use this website to plan your feats
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Yes you can reset your feats at a trainer in any of the hub cities (khemi - old tarantia - conarch). You can also have up to 5 total feat specs per character.

You can use this website to plan your feats
    Nice!

thank you c: