Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is game still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Rhymes with "pa tet ka" and he isn't a troll. Just a genuine rper who enjoys playing that way. During minigames he will shout things in /say that are in character. He never was a top notch tos but he was a legit cool dude to be around and he always used to crack me up. I miss that guy tbh. Is he still around?

Yes he is on Crom and has been pretty active over the last week or so. I think he is trying to raise another siege army

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    Yes he is on Crom and has been pretty active over the last week or so. I think he is trying to raise another siege army
    That's funny. I remember running onyx once with him in my group back in the early days. He sure as **** would be rping while we were trying to burn down flash mobs of respawning npcs on the deeper levels. It was infuriating but hilarious at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Never seen that guy but I guess he was/is on Fury?

It's funny, I used to play on the most carebear server (PvE-RP), and even there, I never came across people who RPed in minis. We all just ran around like headless chickens and watched in awe as the few star players on our server (Kirin, Millamagia, and a few others) killed us over and over again. It wasn't competitive at all, but somehow everyone was having fun.
    He was originally on Cimmeria RP pvp and later Tyranny PVP after the merges killed Cimm. As you can see he is now on Crom. Probably piping up in global chat i would imagine.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 21st April 2017 at 15:37.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Never seen that guy but I guess he was/is on Fury?

It's funny, I used to play on the most carebear server (PvE-RP), and even there, I never came across people who RPed in minis. We all just ran around like headless chickens and watched in awe as the few star players on our server (Kirin, Millamagia, and a few others) killed us over and over again. It wasn't competitive at all, but somehow everyone was having fun.
    Hard to miss that guy, he spams global 24/7 when he is online, but he pays you good if you are willing to be his bodyguard from khemi to Northern grasslands. Making rain dances in totem torrent is not anything new either
    The Law

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234