Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is game still alive?

Default Is game still alive?

Hi I think I have chars on fury. Is mini games still alive there? Or any world pvp ect?

Haven't played in nearly a year now. From what I've heard around the forums and from friends who still play, Fury is now much like Rage/Deathwish (ie: dead).

I'm sure there's always a minigame running, but I'd imagine that's as far as it goes.
    Retired / 2010-2016

From listening in on in game chat, it seems a number of the ex-Fury players have come to Crom and raid, do the mini-games on that server instead. Not that they really wish to do PvE I'm sure , but because of the lack of player numbers on Fury now.

As to World Events (on Crom atleast) the first week of the month is the World Boss and the last week is a Pvp event held in one of the Border areas.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarnuts View Post
    Hi I think I have chars on fury. Is mini games still alive there? Or any world pvp ect?
    Best to check it out yourself mate! I think fury is still very much alive so opinions differ. We got some nice open world pvp going and plenty of minigames, but probably depends on the times that you will be online.

If you are into pvp fury really is the way to go

Yes, the game is still alive!
    On Crom you can do any game's content you want (including world PvP in border kingdoms). The main thing that you should be in good guild.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

game was always dead during US hours
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    game was always dead during US hours
    It's even more dead. No US guild can fill raids in guild any more, and Raid Finders take forever to pop. GG, Funcom!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    It's even more dead. No US guild can fill raids in guild any more, and Raid Finders take forever to pop. GG, Funcom!
    More importantly, WB takes about an hour to kill. D:
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    More importantly, WB takes about an hour to kill. D:
    World boss can die in a fire!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast