Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slithering Chaos ring droprate

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    buff only
    Ok, well I think it's still worth buying if I got enought tokens since the crit chance on burst healing is pretty neat.

On a side note: 3 Chaos runs today, all the dropped the HoX ring, no HoX was in any group... and I won 2 of them -.-

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Ok, well I think it's still worth buying if I got enought tokens since the crit chance on burst healing is pretty neat.

On a side note: 3 Chaos runs today, all the dropped the HoX ring, no HoX was in any group... and I won 2 of them -.-
    If ring is going to drop, its gonna be the hox ring, I farm SC shitloads and only ring that drops is the hox one, just today it dropped TWICE in same run, one from second boss and one from last boss.
    The Law

So, can anyone tell me about that quest that supposedly makes you choose a ring once you completed it? I read that it's the quest "The Descent of Serpent Men" but if I take a look into the quest log the rewards are 2 expertise phials, some MoAs and one of these green excavator crates (that drop nothing but daggamalt). Is it true that there is a quest where you get a ring?

So, can anyone tell me about that quest that supposedly makes you choose a ring once you completed it? I read that it's the quest "The Descent of Serpent Men" but if I take a look into the quest log the rewards are 2 expertise phials, some MoAs and one of these green excavator crates (that drop nothing but daggamalt). Is it true that there is a quest where you get a ring?
    Yes but I believe you need the entire DS storyline done, plus you have to run Coils. It starts from the lady npc in the beginning camp.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Yes but I believe you need the entire DS storyline done, plus you have to run Coils. It starts from the lady npc in the beginning camp.
    I did all quests there, literally all. I just got repeatables and have the achievement, so can't I see the rings at the end of the quest in the quest log? Is it like that for everyone?

Edit: Tomorrow I will post a screenshot of my questlog so you can see the rewards that it shows for me. I already asked ingame but somehow nobody knows an answer.
    Last edited by xCodename; 4th April 2017 at 20:18.

taken from a another post
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2148270

There are only 2 Quests needed to get the Questline for the Ring!

1st. Slithering Chaos Quest (The Void behind the Veil - Npc Alanza Excavators Camp North) To get this Quest by Alanza u have to do the Story Quest in DS first

2nd. Hidden Dragon Spine Quest (Metaphoric Madman X975 Y520 - kill the Scorp and the spawned Black Ring Mage find another BM = Yaqub Har) (Yesterday there was a bugged Instance with no Scorp Spawn at this Spot, no Idea if there are more spots)

After u have completed these 2 Quests, Alanza grants u a new quest which leads u again to "Yaqub Har" (Black Ring Mage which is sitting in a Cave in the South, not far from Slithering Chaos) Yaqub Har wants u to obtain Serpent Man´s Blood and Brain, after u have done this u r on the way to get ur Ring! Only Stuff that u have to do then is drinkin the Potion´s of Acumen, doing Coils, lootin the Brains from the Serpent Man Bosses there consume them, meeting Yaqub Har drinking Potion, doing the same in Slithering Chaos and grab Shards in Sepulcher of the Wyrm and voila u can choose ur Ring at the end!!!

Edit:

Quests needed: The Void behind the Veil = Slithering Chaos Quest, Npc Alanza

Metmorphic Madman = X 975 Y 520 Dragons Spine Quest, (Kill Scorpion and Black Ring Mage, Meet Yaqub Har in his Cave)

After that u get the Quest "The Origin of Specis" from Alanza which leads u again to Yaqub Har, get Serpent Man Brain and 2 Vial of their Blood, take the Dagger cut urself and voila u will get the Quest "The Descent of Serpent Man" from Yaqub Har the quest that leads u to Coils and SC after u finished that u get the useless Reward of it and Alanza let u choose between a few Rings (SC Rings)!!!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

I did all quests there, literally all. I just got repeatables and have the achievement, so can't I see the rings at the end of the quest in the quest log? Is it like that for everyone?

Edit: Tomorrow I will post a screenshot of my questlog so you can see the rewards that it shows for me. I already asked ingame but somehow nobody knows an answer.

If u have done the Epic DS Questline plus the Wyrm Quest u should get the right quests for the Slithering Chaos Rings... A few Months ago it was super easy to get the right quest string because u could share it to other Players... Funcom fixed that, and after this fix u have to do the Epic Questline plus Wyrm Quest, there is no way around!

Plus u will see the Rings just at the end, u will not see them in the Questlog iirc. it´s like u get the useless rewards, talk to Alanza again and voila u can choose a ring! So just finish the Descent of Serpent Man and u will be fine!
    Last edited by Sarolf; 5th April 2017 at 10:59.

Thanks for the answers! Just gotta find a group for Ubah-Kan now...

The quest if I remember correctly only gives you the choice of two rings based on class archetype. The protection ring is not included in the quest reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Keebler2 View Post
    The quest if I remember correctly only gives you the choice of two rings based on class archetype. The protection ring is not included in the quest reward.
    thats not true. on my guard I got to chose between the dps ring and protection ring.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast