Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slithering Chaos ring droprate

Default Slithering Chaos ring droprate

So I tried out the Slithering Chaos and farmed it 2 - 3 times a day for almost 3 weeks, and yet I have only seen 2 rings, both from the second boss. Just bad luck or is this drop rate really so damn shitty?
    Last edited by xCodename; 1st April 2017 at 22:49.

As someone who farms Chaos around 10 times a day, the ring drop rate is good with maybe the except of the protection ring. Rings are not the problem in that dungeon. The gems that drop have so many variations and most people are looking for the same two or three gems which make the gems the difficult item to get. Funcom could help by removing some worthless gems but I dont see how they could remove them without messing up some player looking for a random gem. Maybe put in a quest that allows the player to get the specific gem that they are looking for.

If the rings keep dropping on that rate for me I would probably have 2 RF rings faster if I would do RF at all. Whatever, game is a stupid grind, nothing more.

don't forget that you can get a ring from the quest. look on cynara's blog for details: link
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    So I tried out the Slithering Chaos and farmed it 2 - 3 times a day for almost 3 weeks, and yet I have only seen 2 rings, both from the second boss. Just bad luck or is this drop rate really so damn shitty?
    Drop rate is good, sometime drop also two rings in one only run, one is free with quest and other is the leggendary from RF, dont need so much rings
    Victory or Death

u r unlucky, the drop rate is good. U need to be a lucky man for the good gems, that's all.
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Drop rate is good, sometime drop also two rings in one only run, one is free with quest and other is the leggendary from RF, dont need so much rings
    As I already wrote, I don't farm the raidfinder, not at all, not even a single time a week therefore I need 2 of these SC rings.

Yeah I could try to do this quest but finding people for Ubah-Kan is almost impossible if you are not in a real guild.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    , I don't farm the raidfinder, .
    Ok problem spotted , you don't play the game as it is intended to be played
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Ok problem spotted , you don't play the game as it is intended to be played
    Yeah not completely... but actually I am farming Slithering Chaos like the f*cking raidfinder right now so... it's kind of the same brainless grind.

EDIT: I know, totally different topic but does someone know how the ToS T5 rune work in detail? The decription says that Charged Blast has a 40% chance on a finesse hit that gives you a healrating buff. Does this finesse hit do additional damage like for classes (for example Demo / Necro / Ranger and so on)? Or is it just the healrating buff that is granted? Same goes for PoM and BS, only healrating buff or healrating buff AND additional damage?
    Last edited by xCodename; 3rd April 2017 at 14:03.

buff only
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast