Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I do not like what Funcom did with the TSW relaunch

They wiped all TSW forums on steam. So funcomish..

Will the current Secret World game still continue after the relaunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Will the current Secret World game still continue after the relaunch?
    They claimed it will, it just won't contain any future updates from what I read.

Here is the FAQ
    Last edited by Halfdead; 29th March 2017 at 19:21.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    They claimed it will, it just won't contain any future updates from what I read.

Here is the FAQ
    This is stupid, why run 2 versions of the same game concurrently. Just update the current game and be done with it. Not that I really care, I don't play Secret World.

I'm interested. I maxed out my skill wheel, had 10.2 gear (was good at the time) and maxed out SP on all my weapons. I haven't touched my toon in several years now. I don't mind starting over depending on what changes they make to the lame combat system. Although, I'm skeptical considering they did mention that the wheel is staying.

Definitely will check it out. It would be nice to have another MMO to play besides Elder Scrolls.
    Last edited by krippa; 29th March 2017 at 19:35.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    I'm interested. I maxed out my skill wheel, had 10.2 gear (was good at the time) and maxed out SP on all my weapons. I haven't touched my toon in several years now. I don't mind starting over depending on what changes they make to the lame combat system. Although, I'm skeptical considering they did mention that the wheel is staying.

Definitely will check it out. It would be nice to have another MMO to play besides Elder Scrolls.
    If you grinded everything to max, especially the AEGIS... and theyre making everyone start over.... a lot of people wont be happy with that. Unless of course they make new gear because somewhere they said they are adding new levels which would mean higher level gear effectively making old gear worthless. But grinding that AEGIS crap again... I could barely do it once.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    This is stupid, why run 2 versions of the same game concurrently. Just update the current game and be done with it. Not that I really care, I don't play Secret World.
    My completely uninformed guess is that modifying the old game in the ways that they wanted to was technically impossible or too difficult/expensive. Perhaps because of old code and/or that it's using a new engine. Not that a new engine is confirmed, just speculating. So it was this or completely shut down the original game which *really* would have pissed people off. Honestly TSW was going into maintenance mode regardless so this new version is it's only chance at getting a greater audience and hopefully generating enough revenue to justify producing new content.

will there be a rune for aoc?

this time make it 30% crit chance if you don't mind.

Default Wait a minute...

Edit by Anzu: That's not allowed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th March 2017 at 22:35.

The typo was mine, I was in a hurry. Remember that you're free to discuss any subject, as long as you keep it civil.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast