Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I do not like what Funcom did with the TSW relaunch

Default I do not like what Funcom did with the TSW relaunch

First Age of Conan, now The Secret World.
    https://secretworldlegends.com/news/announce/

Just wow!
    Last edited by KephaPT; 29th March 2017 at 14:16.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Is it first of april already?

It's an interesting solution/reaction to a *between a rock and a hard place* situation. Those financial realities can be pretty harsh. If this keeps the great storytelling and creepy atmosphere of TSW going then so be it. I have reservations about splitting the playerbase, so to speak, between two games but suspect most will eventually port over to the new one if it's worthy. Making it as easy and painless as possible to do so was a good decision.

this is a bigger fiasco for tsw playerbase than vanaheim/crafting promise/rf combined!!!! omg i start feel proud for aoc again!!!!
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

Will it have a raid finder?
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    What about arena?
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

To the GM that had to change my topic's title, at least type the name of the Company you work for , right!
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    To the GM that had to change my topic's title, at least type the name of the Company you work for , right!
    ooh Funcocm ! What have you done?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    TSW already had a group finder that they tried to force people to use, so probably.

Angry

Currently on "oTSW" you get three character slots so you can have one of each faction within the game.

On "nTSW" you get one by default with the option to buy more.

There is 0 compensation for people who had the ultimate TSW versions on steam, or who bought every DLC.

No way to xfer your current characters over to "nTSW" forcing people who have characters with near maxed out gear to start over.

No way for people who've gone and subbed since they implemented the stupid "loyalty reward" to carry those rewards through, only if you sub after this new system goes live, or if you're subbed while the relaunch happens.

What a WONDERFUL sh*t sandwich you've fed to TSW. It almost beats the years of sh*t sandwiches that you've fed AoCers for years. I hope your company bankrupts itself.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast