Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post
    We definitely notice and appreciate the community's continued passion for the game, though.
    damn right! especially when we know what this game really is (or should say: "can be" at this point), seeing it all rotten with raidfinder, arena and worldboss.

please try and make some obvious changes, like:

add atlantean shards to real raiding and hardmodes
    disable exiles rune in PvP

and hello spynosaur I guess, last community manager directly spat in all our faces with the exiles rune, but Im guessing he was not at fault, it's the company. So good luck!
    Last edited by Lurvi; 23rd March 2017 at 11:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Spyno - one less far-reaching request:

Could Odonoptera or you report feedback regarding the Exile rune to the devs? Simply put, while the rune's effect may be in line with others over time, the spike damage boost has serious effects on PvP. See here and here.

I am sure that your devs can replace this by a buff with a similar effect over time, but without the spike damage problems affiliated with the current buff.
    This!

And: Welcome Spyno!

Quote Originally Posted by Mussagana View Post

We don't have any more information on that at this time. If more information becomes available we'll start up a new thread to talk about it. We definitely notice and appreciate the community's continued passion for the game, though.
    This means to me.... we might add something OP to keep people doing more RF! Sure lets make a necklace to grind for D:

I don't see the drive from Funcom to add anything more.... so that thread will honestly probably never happen.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123