Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did all quests I think in tortage but only 9 I need 10 to get next set of quest?

Default Did all quests I think in tortage but only 9 I need 10 to get next set of quest?

What do i do ? Any advice?

I think best thing to do is to get some xp to level up to 10

Since we don't have a lot to work on, I'm going to just give some general advice.

Don't JUST do the quest - do the quest, but also kill everything in sight. Just a easy example of one of the first quests; getting the 3 money bags back for the Madame. Kill ALL the thugs, not just once, but maybe 2 or 3 times. Or Going up onto the Volcano for the 2 night time quests. i'm sure you could sneak by a lot of the NPC's and just kill the min to finish the quest, but instead clear the entire Volcano. Kill every single NPC you can find. Rack up that XP!

It is impossible to do all of the quests in Tortage and not to level to 10. Go to the Thirsty Dog Inn to do night quests.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I agree with Lunatic - you must have missed something. Did you get the part about day/night quests?

Day quests: open world with other players. Here is where most quests take place.

Night quests: solo play storyline.

You can switch between night and day mode in the Thirsty Dog Inn. I assume you got stuck in the night mode - the lack of quests is not because of your level, but because you're in the solo/night mode.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    I agree with Lunatic - you must have missed something. Did you get the part about day/night quests?

Day quests: open world with other players. Here is where most quests take place.

Night quests: solo play storyline.

You can switch between night and day mode in the Thirsty Dog Inn. I assume you got stuck in the night mode - the lack of quests is not because of your level, but because you're in the solo/night mode.
    Awesome how do I exit out of night mode. Who do I talk to in the Thirsty Dog.?

Quote Originally Posted by Antmf612 View Post
    Awesome how do I exit out of night mode. Who do I talk to in the Thirsty Dog.?
    Any of the class trainers - one of which you spoke to in order to enter night mode. There aren't all that many people inside the Thirsty Dog, so speak to them all if in doubt.

What's the pvp like on Crompond and is it much more populated then Fury? Lol I don't see anyone on Fury.

On Crom, lvl80 minis run all the time and pvp zones are active during pvp-festival week.

The population is also much more healthy. In tortage you'll see plenty of people running around. Lvl 20 to 79, you'll encounter some people in the leveling zones and you can get some purist dungeons runs. At lvl 80 there is plenty of people to run dungeons and even some pug raids.
    Last edited by redpooo; 10th March 2017 at 15:49.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Ok great now my last question. I am very interested in a necromancer or demo which of these two solo easier and are wanted in groups? Also which has the edge when it comes to survivability?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast