Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accessing Dragon's Spine

Default Accessing Dragon's Spine

My husband and I recently returned to game. We own the base game and the Khitai expansion. Today he went to DS to kill WB via tp. I, however, can not. I have more achievements then him -- I was told that at 1500 I should be able to TP to DS but it isn't listed anywhere in my Playfield list.

The character is lvl 80 and has 2 quests to go to DS -- from an Envoy and Kalenthes yet the boat Captain that should provide access won't. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug requiring GM assistance?

Thanks for any insights!

Short answer it's a B2p zone. Longer answer is Dragon Spine used to be part of the Turan adventure pack, but was spun off when the big F2p change was made and is now a seperate zone. If you had owned Turan before the change you would have kept access to Dragon Spire.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Short answer it's a B2p zone. Longer answer is Dragon Spine used to be part of the Turan adventure pack, but was spun off when the big F2p change was made and is now a seperate zone. If you had owned Turan before the change you would have kept access to Dragon Spire.
    What are you talking about? . Dragon spine was always a premium only zone until it was changed into an adventure pack.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Hmm, well we are both subscribers and he doesn't own the pack but was able to TP with coins and kill WB this morn -- but DS does not even show up as a TP option for me.

Is it his account that is bugged? Should he not have been allowed access to DS?

Quote Originally Posted by feralone View Post
    Hmm, well we are both subscribers and he doesn't own the pack but was able to TP with coins and kill WB this morn -- but DS does not even show up as a TP option for me.

Is it his account that is bugged? Should he not have been allowed access to DS?
    Some accounts got the pack for free, even if he didnt buy it he might have gotten it for free.
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Some accounts got the pack for free, even if he didnt buy it he might have gotten it for free.
    TY for the information. I guess I'm just out of luck on this WB=(

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    What are you talking about? . Dragon spine was always a premium only zone until it was changed into an adventure pack.
    I'm not sure how you're using the term 'Premium only zone', but Dragon Spine started out as part of the Turan (B2p) Adventure pack, and became it's own B2p pack when Update 5.0 went into effect.

Concerning who got it: From the Official Announcement: "Dragon’s Spine has become its own pack that is sold separately, but if you’ve ever spent money through us on Age of Conan before this update, we’ve given you the pack for free!"

Is your's a joint account? If so you should also be able to go and if it's 2 accounts and you both own the Godslayer expansion than once again you should both be able to go. I think the question to F/C is why you can't go.
    Last edited by Nebless; 1st March 2017 at 20:40.

Quote Originally Posted by feralone View Post
    TY for the information. I guess I'm just out of luck on this WB=(
    Then kill the boss in khopsheff province instead =D
    Fass
    {Circle of Eternity}

I'm not sure how you're using the term 'Premium only zone', but Dragon Spine started out as part of the Turan (B2p) Adventure pack, and became it's own B2p pack when Update 5.0 went into effect.

Concerning who got it: From the Official Announcement: "Dragon’s Spine has become its own pack that is sold separately, but if you’ve ever spent money through us on Age of Conan before this update, we’ve given you the pack for free!"

Is your's a joint account? If so you should also be able to go and if it's 2 accounts and you both own the Godslayer expansion than once again you should both be able to go. I think the question to F/C is why you can't go.
    It is 2 separate accounts. We both own Godslayer. We both have active subscriptions.

I thought that having a subscription meant that ALL zones were available whether or not you had purchased them so I had put a petition in this morning.

That's not the case.

Dragonspine was free for subscribed accounts, and F2P players could buy access (temporary or permanent I have no idea.) When the subscription model was revamped last year, the area became a pack on its own instead of being tied to an active subscription.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast