Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accessing Dragon's Spine

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    I'm not sure how you're using the term 'Premium only zone', but Dragon Spine started out as part of the Turan (B2p) Adventure pack, and became it's own B2p pack when Update 5.0 went into effect.

Concerning who got it: From the Official Announcement: "Dragon’s Spine has become its own pack that is sold separately, but if you’ve ever spent money through us on Age of Conan before this update, we’ve given you the pack for free!"

Is your's a joint account? If so you should also be able to go and if it's 2 accounts and you both own the Godslayer expansion than once again you should both be able to go. I think the question to F/C is why you can't go.
    I'd like you to do some research before giving advice, it is very missleading.

Source of it being premium only zone: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...0th-of-January
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

As always, FC Customer Service is excellent. I put a petition in this morning and it was just answered, clearly and concisely.

Subscribers do not have access to DS without first purchasing it/receiving it as an earlier benefit.

So now the question is, does the March WB spawn anyplace besides DS=)

Quote Originally Posted by feralone View Post
    As always, FC Customer Service is excellent. I put a petition in this morning and it was just answered, clearly and concisely.

Subscribers do not have access to DS without first purchasing it/receiving it as an earlier benefit.

So now the question is, does the March WB spawn anyplace besides DS=)
    Hmm, right it is the Sand Demon is it not? I dont remember anymore, if that is the case then no. I replied earlier in the thread thinking it was the Leviathus guy which is both in Dragon SPine and Khopsheff, my bad.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I'd like you to do some research before giving advice, it is very missleading.
    Thank you for clearing it's history up for me, I always thought it came about as part of the Turan pack.

To the OP: Yea sub's give you stuff, but unfortunately all the added zones are B2p. You might be remembering when you had to both buy and keep a sub (or game cards/access passes) to access Godslayer. Now F2p can access it just by buying it. Same for the other 2 (now 3) adventure packs.

Also here's the World Boss thread: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ght=world+boss so you'll know where to look for them at.
    Last edited by Nebless; 2nd March 2017 at 05:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Thank you for clearing it's history up for me, I always thought it came about as part of the Turan pack.

To the OP: Yea sub's give you stuff, but unfortunately all the added zones are B2p. You might be remembering when you had to both buy and keep a sub (or game cards/access passes) to access Godslayer. Now F2p can access it just by buying it. Same for the other 2 (now 3) adventure packs.

Also here's the World Boss thread: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ght=world+boss so you'll know where to look for them at.
    TY for the link and the help! As to misremembering, well I'm a grandma and I beta tested AoC so goodness only knows what I remember accurately and what gets all jumbled after so many years=) Plus, I have 2 accounts...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12