Thread: Max Inventory Bag & Max Resource Bag - question

Default Max Inventory Bag & Max Resource Bag - question

Hi!

If I bought the Max Inventory Bag and Max Resource Bag, would they be accessible in all my (present and future) characters, or in only one? In other words, are the bags for an account or for a single character?

I'm pretty sure that the item shop stuff is only one character now. Used to be you could get account wide things...no longer available.

Maybe they'll put in in an annual sub offer in 2200...

I've just noticed in the tooltip it says "You may only purchase 1 of this item per character." So, yes, I guess it implies a single pruchase is for a single character rather than for an account.

So, no purchase... Glad I asked first.

Check the backpacks on the trader: they might have a commander's haversack for sale. I don't remember offhand how many spots that holds though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the item shop stuff is only one character now. Used to be you could get account wide things...no longer available.

Maybe they'll put in in an annual sub offer in 2200...
    Unless it specifically says it is account wide it is best to assume it isn't.
    Yeah, inventory bags used to be possible to buy account wide. No more. (Luckily I did buy a large account-wide bag back when I could. Too bad I never tried to upgrade it after bigger bags appeared.)

Resource bags I think was never available account wide. Before the new shop appeared I don't think they were available at all. It is possible they were introduced a short time before the new shop - not sure about that. For a long time it was not possible to increase the resource space though

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Unless it specifically says it is account wide it is best to assume it isn't.
    Yeah, inventory bags used to be possible to buy account wide. No more. (Luckily I did buy a large account-wide bag back when I could. Too bad I never tried to upgrade it after bigger bags appeared.)

Resource bags I think was never available account wide. Before the new shop appeared I don't think they were available at all. It is possible they were introduced a short time before the new shop - not sure about that. For a long time it was not possible to increase the resource space though
    Everything in the Item shop is for only 1 character aside from the Expansion upgrades which apply to the whole account.

The Resource bags came with the new shop and were never available beforehand.