Thread: Do AA perks apply to F2P ?

Default Do AA perks apply to F2P ?

Hi

I have a F2P account now, but I used to have a premium one.

I have some perk points spend on perks.... but cannot get them to the bar.

If I left click a perk the store opens (with offer for more perk points) and nothing else, drag and drop doesn't work either. Right click shows perk stats.

Tried left and right clicking on the bar, drag the slots... nothing.

I do know about the different colors and perks I just wanted to be able to use some of the perks.

Thanks a lot

Silver and Gold perks that you have trained go into the perk bar (6 slots), and perk bar only. These are found in your perk panel. Orange perks are passive and cannot be equipped.

Some perks grant you new abilities, combos, or spells, that you can slot into hotbars in order to use them. These are found in the relevant panel (abilities/combos/spells).
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

My account is in the same situation as your's and I haven't had a problem getting perks onto my bar area on either of my 2 characters.

Just to be clear, you're not trying to drag the perks directly from the AA panel (where all the perks are) are you? You can only drag the one's down that are listed on your perks tab which is a sub-set of the combo, skills, magic tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    My account is in the same situation as your's and I haven't had a problem getting perks onto my bar area on either of my 2 characters.

Just to be clear, you're not trying to drag the perks directly from the AA panel (where all the perks are) are you? You can only drag the one's down that are listed on your perks tab which is a sub-set of the combo, skills, magic tab.
    Yep noob me.... yes I was trying to drag from the AA panel.

Thanks a lot sorry to bother.

May your blades ever be blooded !

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    Silver and Gold perks that you have trained go into the perk bar (6 slots), and perk bar only. These are found in your perk panel. Orange perks are passive and cannot be equipped.

Some perks grant you new abilities, combos, or spells, that you can slot into hotbars in order to use them. These are found in the relevant panel (abilities/combos/spells).
    Ooo, this explains why an orange perk I bought doesn't show up to slot -- but does this mean that if you buy passive perks in say, the Silver level, you can ALSO equip 2 active perks in that level? In effect giving you 3 perks at that level?

Quote Originally Posted by feralone View Post
    Ooo, this explains why an orange perk I bought doesn't show up to slot -- but does this mean that if you buy passive perks in say, the Silver level, you can ALSO equip 2 active perks in that level? In effect giving you 3 perks at that level?
    Yes. Orange perks are always active. On top of that you can slot up to 6 Silver/Gold perks.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by redpooo View Post
    Yes. Orange perks are always active. On top of that you can slot up to 6 Silver/Gold perks.

TY for the clarification about passives! I'm not sure how to slot 6 Gold perks -- when I try to put, say, a Gold in a Silver slot it doesn't let me.

Any way I look at it, I've got a lot of work ahead of me because there are some lovely passive perks in addition to the active ones I'm still working on.

Quote Originally Posted by feralone View Post
    TY for the clarification about passives! I'm not sure how to slot 6 Gold perks -- when I try to put, say, a Gold in a Silver slot it doesn't let me.

Any way I look at it, I've got a lot of work ahead of me because there are some lovely passive perks in addition to the active ones I'm still working on.
    The AA tree is divided into 3 Levels. The first Level is Blue and the AAs contained in here everyone has and can be slot in Blue only.. If you hover over these and they mention "perk", then these AAs can be slotted for use. Most people use Pressing Strikes and Decisive Strikes for general use.

The next Level is Red and these AAs are Archetype based. Again, if they say perk, they are slottable in the Red only.

Finally the last level is Gray and these are class specific. You can slot 2 Silver Perks or 1 Gold Perk in the Gray Slots only.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    The AA tree is divided into 3 Levels. The first Level is Blue and the AAs contained in here everyone has and can be slot in Blue only.. If you hover over these and they mention "perk", then these AAs can be slotted for use. Most people use Pressing Strikes and Decisive Strikes for general use.

The next Level is Red and these AAs are Archetype based. Again, if they say perk, they are slottable in the Red only.

Finally the last level is Gray and these are class specific. You can slot 2 Silver Perks or 1 Gold Perk in the Gray Slots only.
    OK that was my understanding, ty for the confirmation and good hunting!