Thread: PVP T2 set and new class

Default PVP T2 set and new class

Hi
    I'd like to buy pvp t2 set from the shop for my barb / hox / tos, but I can't decide. I like them all in pve, and I guess I'd like to play them in pvp as well since these classes require some skills. All my tanks are on pvp 7 and above, so it's time to try something else. Which class from above would get the most profits from pvp t2 set? For instance, DT/ Conq / Assassin / Ranger don't need pvp items to do well, but I have no idea how it looks with the classes I've mentioned, struggle is real.
    Thank you from the mountain

Quote Originally Posted by Vatoi View Post
    Hi
    I'd like to buy pvp t2 set from the shop for my barb / hox / tos, but I can't decide. I like them all in pve, and I guess I'd like to play them in pvp as well since these classes require some skills. All my tanks are on pvp 7 and above, so it's time to try something else. Which class from above would get the most profits from pvp t2 set? For instance, DT/ Conq / Assassin / Ranger don't need pvp items to do well, but I have no idea how it looks with the classes I've mentioned, struggle is real.
    Thank you from the mountain
    In my opinion HoX would profit the most from T2 set. Adds more survivability + damage. Barbs are difficult to catch because of AM and Haste, plus combojumping around saves your life also. ToS can do good even in PvE gear. Because you basically kite.
    I have a fresh HoX also and getting to PvP 3 is a nightmare for me hehe. I just get oneshotted by rangers >.>