Thread: How many character slots can one account have?

Default How many character slots can one account have?

How many character slots can one account have, and how do or did one get them?

I always thought on an old account you had 8 (?) at creation, the option to buy 8 additional slots, plus slots you got with special offers (and from what I know there were two of them, one for Turan one for Khitai). So on an old account the absolut limit was 18.
    But that actually was proven wrong, because some Veterans had more then 18 slots. And some Veterans with 18 slots were not able to buy more slots, too.

Now with the new membership system, how many slots can one have? And was this limit turned off during the Christmas-Sales (x% off of character slot price)? Because after that some people have 24 and more slots.

It is very clear that it is not clear how many slots one can have, or which circumstances or purchuases can make you break the limits some of us have.

Odonoptera, can you give us a complete overview?

I have 25 chars and one empty slot (after the new loyalty reward), so 26 in total. My account is from june 2008 and I've bought most of the special deals that granted an extra slot. Don't know how many is the max number though.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    Don't know how many is the max number though.

And that is the point. We do have people in our guild and raidforce who have 25 or even 29 slots (without the new loyalty reward). And we have some people who have 16, and are desperatly trying to buy more slots for years. And they can not get any more slots regardless what they do. So I want to know how the slot restrictions work, with which offers you could raise your slot numbers in the past, and why some accounts can obviously only have 16 slots. Btw, I am talking about premium accounts since release.

If this helps, I was told 24 by customer service. I have 20 right now, with the loyalty reward it would be 21.