Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    First mini played today and already seen 4 people on opposit team using this disgusting rune.

GG funcom you haven proven again that you know exactly how to milk the **** out of your customers
    The Rune isn't active yet. This buff is currently procing for everyone. I didn't think you could buy the Exiles thing until it was released.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    The Rune isn't active yet. This buff is currently procing for everyone. I didn't think you could buy the Exiles thing until it was released.
    Idk , I have just seen that buff on a few people and on others like myself not . So I assumed its for those who have already bought that.

Anyway , something like that is pure p2win
    Last edited by slackjoint; 25th January 2017 at 19:44.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    Idk , I have just seen that buff on a few people and on others like myself not . So I assumed its for those who have already bought that.

Anyway , something like that is pure p2win
    Its been procing on all of my toons and I have not purchased the Exiles thing.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Yea
    Edit : Just relogged and then got it too
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

wth is funcom thinking its an absolute no go to add stat enhancing bonusses for **** like buying exiles.

if its a major rune (what i hope) i guess t5 is better anyways but if not thats gonna be rediculous.

common sense would be better for the company but well the hope died long ago

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    PVP xp doesn't seem to have a cap. Just regular leveling xp is capped by membership, the runes/candy/pots don't increase it at all.

I haven't really tested AA xp. But I would assume there wouldn't be a low cap.
    Can someone at Funcom confirm this? My main toon is capped at 80, but I still have runes, gear, candy, and pots that increase AA. If there is no way to get above the 30% AA XP bonus from a Premium membership, then I can stop using the aforementioned items and purchase no more of them.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Can someone at Funcom confirm this? My main toon is capped at 80, but I still have runes, gear, candy, and pots that increase AA. If there is no way to get above the 30% AA XP bonus from a Premium membership, then I can stop using the aforementioned items and purchase no more of them.
    You still get AA points when you have everything maxed out, just have nothing to spend them on until Funcom adds to the AA trees. So if you are buying/using candy/pots etc when you are already maxed out, it's sort of pointless as I doubt Funcom will expand the AA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    You still get AA points when you have everything maxed out, just have nothing to spend them on until Funcom adds to the AA trees. So if you are buying/using candy/pots etc when you are already maxed out, it's sort of pointless as I doubt Funcom will expand the AA's.
    I am not maxed out with the AA tree at all. I am still gaining AA Points (Mastery, Prowess, and Expertise), but I was wondering about the bonus to AA from a Premium membership combined with the AA XP bonus from runes, rings, candy, and pots. Do they all stack? If not, do some of them stack or is 30% the max bonus to AA once someone is a Premium subscriber?
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

you can benefit from more than +100% aa xp buffs stacked together. just buff that way and buy a mastery urn in shaulun for exemple and you'll see you get full benefit. i think AA xp boosts are not cap'ed
    Last edited by Cappa; 25th January 2017 at 23:16.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Will these AoC game items be single claims or accountwide?
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast