Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Quote Originally Posted by Odonoptera View Post
    Feedback gleaned from players both on the forums and in-game indicated the rune's effects were in line with other, similar power runes' effects over time. Thanks
    My parents raised me saying lieing is bad. Lieing this obvious to your customers and this studio is wondering why they have trouble with financing...

Feedback gleaned from players both on the forums and in-game indicated the rune's effects were in line with other, similar power runes' effects over time. Thanks
    hahaha

I have every rune except the T6 one and none of them allow me to 1shot clothies. I've also be Fatalitied twice on a PVP10 soldier in full turtle mode with over 6k hp whilst holding a flag. Current situation is unacceptable, game breaking, and simply not enjoyable.

Change it down to 5% and make it a middle tier Rune.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Funcom's corruptness (or lack of understanding for the game) at its best
    Last edited by Lurvi; 31st January 2017 at 21:48.

Thread locked again in 3... 2... 1...
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Wait... what? This rune gives 30 PERCENT to critical damage? Is it permanent or a proc? If proc - how often?

Quote Originally Posted by Crolug View Post
    Wait... what? This rune gives 30 PERCENT to critical damage? Is it permanent or a proc? If proc - how often?
    I did not bother checking in game but the way I understand it, you get the crit damage buff when you land a crit and it has a short cooldown (so it does not refresh quite constantly). So a kind of mini-VOM for everyone considering the crit chance nowadays. Pure pay to win. Don't forget that you get those 7% crit pots in the shop too, it's a perfect combo even for classes that supposedly don't rely on crits that much.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Crolug View Post
    Internal cooldown of 25 seconds. So almost 2.5 proccs per min. 8 secs uptime per procc. So 20 secs per min uptime since critting 3x per min should not be an issue. Effectively it's the same as an extra 10% critdmg full time in PvE.

In PvP this sucks because of the importance of damage compression and pauses between battles guaranteeing you have it every time you start to fight. It should surely have negative pvp stats like other major runes. In my opinion there are already too many cheesy abilities and free kill mechanics in PvP and if anything those should be decreased.

In PvE the impact is not that big. I think it will be necroes who will get the biggest damage increase from this. If they can spellweave a good amount of time about 50% of their damage comes from critical hits (rough estimation but I think I'm close assuming pet dmg isn't affected by it and they can regularly access spellweave). With a permanent 10% critdmg bonus their total damage should increase roughly 5% (or less, I'm not 100% sure anymore on the way to calculate how critical damage rating adds to total damage). For other classes this will be even less.

I think Odonoptera is right that it really isn't more powerful then the T5 rune. Now if this rune would be obtainable trough actual gameplay I really wouldn't mind this rune at all. The fact that it is just an item you pay money for thought makes it too strong in my opinion. Personally I think to be competitive with the highest tier of items you should perhaps actually play the game?
    The trend of constantly ramping up damage further is another issue I'm concerned about. The way this is done is troublesome too. Finesse hits, critdmg etc all make higher damage spikes in stead of sustained damage which is preferable in PvE.

Out of Vanaheim, Indemnity, Shop overhaul, change in critpot price/power and now adding this rune this one has to be the most blatant p2w cashgrab so far.I have to agree with Lurvi that adding more and more p2w items like these show how out of touch Funcom has gotten with what their older Conan game needs.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 1st February 2017 at 04:10.

I believe carnie conqs and dts should get the buff renewed constantly whenever it comes off CD, because of the amount of different individual procs they have that can crit. Now don't ask me to calculate the actual impact on PVE dps, that's way over my head But it should be pretty substantial.

PVP wise though, it's atrocious. It means more random insane damage numbers that have nothing to do with skill.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.