Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Default Conan Exiles Bonuses for Age of Conan

Conan Exiles is a golden opportunity to promote Age of Conan, obviously. Yet we have heard nothing about bonuses for Age of Conan included with a purchase of Conan Exiles.

Is Funcom waiting to announce these bonuses on January 31st or are they not going to happen at all? The Park and Hide and Shriek both included bonuses for The Secret World, so it would make sense that Conan Exiles would include bonuses for Age of Conan.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

They had bonuses at release. Conan will be in Early Access. Maybe it's why nothing has been announced yet.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    They had bonuses at release. Conan will be in Early Access. Maybe it's why nothing has been announced yet.
    So wait until the full release of Conan Exiles to get the bonuses for Age of Conan?
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    So wait until the full release of Conan Exiles to get the bonuses for Age of Conan?
    Survival games have a tendency to perpetually stay in a beta status.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I feel it would be a mistake to wait until the full release. Most Big Conan fans will likely get the game during Early Access, and many will likely have left by the time the full release is made.

Add to that the fact that many people view an early access as a regular game release. It seems to me to be the most logical time to include it. It wouldn't surprise me to find out something was added during this patch that wasn't announced.

Default Exile buff

I was randomly killing mobs in Keshatta when I noticed this buff on me :

Only lasted for a few seconds... Cool easter egg.
    Last edited by redpooo; 24th January 2017 at 19:21.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Ive been getting it on all classes, even ones without RF ring. Seems to be a random proc from who knows...
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

New membership rewards are in, Conan Exiles purchasable in 1 week... but still no info on prices change or special offers for AoC.

I need to buy a 9-month sub to get spider and new horsey, but I don't wanna miss out on some cool stuff...

And what if those crappy loyalty rewards are actually the replacement for special offers, just no one could be bothered to communicate that. ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast