Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T6 weapons

Default T6 weapons

Hello.
    i dont know if someone ask before or not.
    I just want to know if there will be any vendors for Tier 6 weapons available in the game.
    Thx

any GM can say something ? yes , no , maybe , never.

I don't think GMs are involved in this type of things. Like at all.

Considering we are still waiting for the vendor that sells T5 runes for T6 relics which was promised when they removed the T5 buffs from the gear, I wouldn't get my hopes up T6 weapon vendors will ever make it to the game.

Those vendors only come when a new raid tier is on the horizon or been released, but now that raid development is probably over they might buck the trend eventually, but yeah, as Caudiloo said, don't get your hopes up.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    now that development is over
    I think you really meant to say that evito
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Not putting weapons on a vendor ensures people keep doing the instance. See it all the time as soon as someone gets all the gear he needs from an instance he stops showing up to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    Not putting weapons on a vendor ensures people keep doing the instance. See it all the time as soon as someone gets all the gear he needs from an instance he stops showing up to do it.
    It also does the opposite, frustrates people as well.

What about T3.5 weapons vendor? That tier has been out for much longer than T6 and we still cannot buy the weapons.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    What about T3.5 weapons vendor? That tier has been out for much longer than T6 and we still cannot buy the weapons.
    Dont want to change the topic, but another example for funcoms incompetence is, that they created legendary items to sell on vendor, but they dont make a search ability for legendary items.

Funcom logic ftw!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast