Thread: Returning still not a very experienced player

Thumbs up Returning still not a very experienced player

Hello All fellow AOC Players and fans, my name's Sam I am a older player above the age of 30 and I am returning to AOC As a player who played some before but don't think I ever got to the next Main Town after the first one.

Looking to change that with a new Premium Sub, boosted exp and other items. Also looking to make new friends and chat to people in game so please drop by and say Hello thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ralien View Post
    Hello All fellow AOC Players and fans, my name's Sam I am a older player above the age of 30 and I am returning to AOC As a player who played some before but don't think I ever got to the next Main Town after the first one.

Looking to change that with a new Premium Sub, boosted exp and other items. Also looking to make new friends and chat to people in game so please drop by and say Hello thanks
    Welcome back to AoC! On what server are you playing?

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Welcome back to AoC! On what server are you playing?
    Hey there thanks for the welcome currently playing on the PVE Server forgot the name think its Crom as I'm from Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Ralien View Post
    Hey there thanks for the welcome currently playing on the PVE Server forgot the name think its Crom as I'm from Europe
    Welcome back man ☺☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/