Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Unleash the bear shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    it would be justified to give BS some more armor and protection since its the only healer that is melee. also tos have more prot and pom have more armor than bs, it just aint fair as it is now i agree.
    People are so clueless nowadays its not even funny give more armor and protection to bs and he can reach more then 60 protection and more then 40% armor..

Protection runes/ stone hide , do you people even know your classes? Rune of Grounding..
    Шторм-кнут

its not about making all classes easy, its about making classes balanced in skilled hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    People are so clueless nowadays its not even funny give more armor and protection to bs and he can reach more then 60 protection and more then 40% armor..

Protection runes/ stone hide , do you people even know your classes? Rune of Grounding..
    i got 38,4% armor on my bs with the legendary ring with 700 armor, yes i can get 50% armor with forest mani proc but that is very situational and not nearly the same as having 50% armor all the time. the same apply to runes ...
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th January 2017 at 19:12.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

i got 38,4% armor on my bs with the legendary ring with 700 armor, yes i can get 50% armor with forest mani proc but that is very situational and not nearly the same as having 50% armor all the time. the same apply to runes ...
    So you are saying tos and pom have permanent those numbers? LOL
    Шторм-кнут

Uhm what? U was the one starting to talk about numbers not me. And yes tos has higher base prot than bs and pom have higher base armor ( with armor of faith)

Maybe u should start thinking before trying to troll on the forums. pom and tos have way more tools than bs so making bs more tanky is fair.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Uhm what? U was the one starting to talk about numbers not me. And yes tos has higher base prot than bs and pom have higher base armor ( with armor of faith)

Maybe u should start thinking before trying to troll on the forums. pom and tos have way more tools than bs so making bs more tanky is fair.
    Regarding Pom does bs has any kind of invul regarding armor or protection?

Tos a have a bit more portection yes, but you know bs its the only class can reach the 60 % protecion with 40 sec cd right ? And armor tos got nothing comparing to bs or pom .

Ao bs at moment can have more armor and protection then both with 40/1.30 min cd .
    Шторм-кнут

Of course things there are many different buffs and variables into play here. But all im saying is that a small buff to BS survivabilty would go along way into making it competitive towards tos and pom regarding premades.

Either that or increase dmg abit.
    Last edited by Tyyr; 4th January 2017 at 18:27.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

My friend Tyyr and Edwardus please keep the thread constructive. The numbers speak out themselves and BS comes out 3rd in any case..Bs needs some minor tweeks to be on par with Tos and Pom. As for ToS the only thing that somewhat makes him weaker a bit in solohealing is that he can autoprocc green heals like PoM or Bs. In any other case he is superior in both PvE and PVP

KD:

1. Dark Templar: Rank 10 in kills - Rank 11-12 in deaths (ex aequo with guard) - Rank 1 in K/D
    3.5/2.8 = K/D for one DT 1.25

2. Ranger: Rank 3 in kills - Rank 6 in deaths - Rank 2 in K/D
    6.9/5.8 = K/D for one ranger 1.19

3. Guardian: Rank 11 in kills - Rank 11-12 in deaths (ex aequo with DT) - Rank 3-4 in K/D (ex aequo with necro)
    3.3/2.8 = K/D for one guard 1.18

3. Necromancer: Rank 1 in kills - Rank 2 in deaths - Rank 3-4 in K/D (ex aequo with guard)
    8.5/7.2 = K/D for one necro 1.18

5. Conqueror: Rank 9 in kills - Rank 10 in deaths - Rank 5 in K/D
    3.7/3.4= K/d for one conq 1.1

6. Demonologist: Rank 4 in kills - Rank 3 in deaths - Rank 6 in K/D
    6.5/6.3 = K/D for one demo 1.03

7. Assassins: Rank 2 in kills - Rank 1 in deaths - Rank 7 in K/D
    7.4/7.5 = K/D for one sin: 0.99

8. Herald of Xotli: Rank 5 in kills - Rank 4 in deaths - Rank 8 in K/D
    6.0/6.1 = K/D for one HoX 0.98

9. Priest of Mitra: Rank 6 in kills - Rank 7-8 in deaths (ex aequo with tos) - Rank 9 in K/D
    5.0/5.2 = K/D for one PoM 0.96

9. Tempest of Set: Rank 8 in kills - Rank 7-8 in deaths (ex aequo with pom)- Rank 10 in K/D
    4.8/5.2 = K/D for one ToS 0.92

11. Barbarian: Rank 7 in kills - Rank 5 in deaths - Rank 11 in K/D
    4.9/5.9 = K/D for one barb: 0.83

12. Bear Shaman: Rank 12 in kills - Rank 9 in deaths - Rank 12 in K/D
    3.1/5.0 = K/D for one BS 0.62

those numbers I have from this thread:
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...d-Vaults-Stats
    and I sorted classes by kd

Those numbers are pretty old and some things have changed. Barb, tos, hox received a nice boost. Pom and conq received a nerf. Of course I am fully aware that those numbers only speak to a very limited degree for the strength of certain classes. Numbers on blood ravine or JS most likely would result in very different numbers. On top of that it is only about average values of a class and tells nothing at all about the true potential of a class. Despite all those arguments against this stats it is the best I could find.

Unfortuantely there is no more yg.com and unfortunately funcom doesn't care at all about providing stats. I am convinced that just by releasing stats like in world of tanks some players would change their playstyle to the better. If a ranger f.e. is only doing like 16k dmg total in every mini and on average he gets a 2:0 kd in every mini, then this stats could tell everyone what this ranger is doing the entire mini. I consider a ranger who is doing 600.000k on average and getting a 7:10 kd to be the better ranger despite the worse kd ratio. Just an example... Such things work for every class.

From a pvp perspective, the bear shamen is the best healer out of the 3.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Are people really arguing that bear shaman is too squishy?
    http://www.evilenglish.net/wp-conten...1716-ngbbs.jpg
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast