Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its time to give pvp T1 to all PvP 0's

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Yea😃 i met a bounch of new playrs in tortage the other day☺ many asked how pvp was! Pls FC, give em a chanse☺
    Hey Kramz and Lurvi, you know how it really workes the last couple of months/years in the random mini games: gear doesn't matter. It is always more or less the pvp level itself. As long as a pvp rookie is on low level most of the "pros" are hunting them just to push their own k/d or to compensate their own poor real life... :P
    Last edited by warisma; 12th January 2017 at 21:10.
    carpe noctem !!!

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    PVP shouldnt be about gear, it should be about testing eachothers skills at equal level, no advantages.
    Quoted for truth! Fresh 80's need the protection pvp gear gives. It's only painful to play until you can get the full T1 set. It makes no sense.

Dont even bother buying the T1 gear. Just have the game auto-assign a full suit of T1 PvP armour and weapons when you enter the game. If it's not PvP gear or purple/raid gear, replace it with PvP T1. Cancel this after reaching PvP L3 or similar.

Having said that, I dont fancy potentially loosing my awesome greens and blues and T6 gears when I return as FC forgot some 'thing' in the code.

I just feel bad for the newbies to the game and pvp, i just watched a pvp 0 demo get focussed by 3 pvp 10's all mini non stop they ignored objectives to farm this lowbie in lvl 60 blues, demo went 0-30 , well done on a great system to retain players/customers Funcom....

You blame Funcom for the behaviour of players. There's a flaw in your logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    You blame Funcom for the behaviour of players. There's a flaw in your logic.
    No i do not blame Funcom for the actions of the players, but i do judge them on their lack of action in solving the problem, T1 armor is a long long way from a game changer, there is no reason why they shouldn't make it a starter set, the fact AoC is full of asshats is besides the point , but as a company that lives or dies off of income, Logic would dictate they do something to help instead of sit by and bleed out potential subs, Now if you have a more logical idea i am all ears, so please how should they address this issue? Other then point out the obvious that AoC has a toxic community you have offered nothing...

Signed, make the T1 set available from start. Or at least a modified version of it. There's more than enough mindless grind in the game as it is.

Put it in the item shop for cheap.

Don't give it away for free.
    I will happily add my character name once I choose one.

Put it in a 3 month sub offer. I have one sitting in /claim already from a previous offer (haven't used it yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Put it in a 3 month sub offer. I have one sitting in /claim already from a previous offer (haven't used it yet)
    Very good idea.
    I will happily add my character name once I choose one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast