Thread: Age of Conan 60 Day Game Time Card

Default Age of Conan 60 Day Game Time Card

Greetings!

Where I live these game time cards are still in circulation and I wanted verification that I can still use them. I have seen a few posts from players stating that Funcom is no longer honoring these cards, but have not found anywhere on the forums with an official response or the official website stating they do not. I know on my account there is a spot to enter a game time code. I wanted to confirm that these cards still work before I spend my money to buy them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    "I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content." - Conan the Barbarian

They are no longer accepted. The only way you will get a official response if by emailing them.

Do not waste your money.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    They are no longer accepted. The only way you will get a official response if by emailing them.

Do not waste your money.
    Then I shall send Funcom an email for clarification!
    "I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content." - Conan the Barbarian