Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New loyalty rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    Radicaltop: What is best in life?

BBB: To crush Funcom, to see the employees driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

The civilized world is corrupt, they will divide a bribe and make two laughs, Crom's balls!
    Victory or Death

New rewards are out, enjoy.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    New rewards are out, enjoy.
    "Your response to this complaint has been recorded, and will be reviewed by BBB. No further action is required of you at this time. Click here to print a copy of your response."

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/720_day_loyalty_rewards

Victory, comrades, victory! I told you that this wasn't a waste of time.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    "Your response to this complaint has been recorded, and will be reviewed by BBB. No further action is required of you at this time. Click here to print a copy of your response."

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/720_day_loyalty_rewards

Victory, comrades, victory! I told you that this wasn't a waste of time.
    lol. I am sort of amazed it actually worked. Though the effort put in to this new reward was laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    lol. I am sort of amazed it actually worked. Though the effort put in to this new reward was laughable.
    But the new Loyalty Reward isn't anything to sneeze at either. I'm surprised that no one else complained before I did. Maybe I am the last paid subscriber.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    But the new Loyalty Reward isn't anything to sneeze at either. I'm surprised that no one else complained before I did. Maybe I am the last paid subscriber.
    My sub expires next year. Definitely not renewing it. I already have 16 characters on this account, with 15 of them at 80. I don't really want or need another level 80, lol.

well at least i can make another 80 with my extra character slot. 15 80s.. lol.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Just curious are the 5 chests 1 time use on 1 toon only or is it 5 chests for every toon including new toons i create ?
    i get that the lvl 80 boost is 1 time only just curious too know if the chests are too or if they are like the mounts and xp potions etc i have on my claims that i can use everytime i create a new toon

so could anyone confirm this?

i ask because i dont have the game installed otherwise i would test it myself

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeadhead View Post
    Just curious are the 5 chests 1 time use on 1 toon only or is it 5 chests for every toon including new toons i create ?
    i get that the lvl 80 boost is 1 time only just curious too know if the chests are too or if they are like the mounts and xp potions etc i have on my claims that i can use everytime i create a new toon

so could anyone confirm this?

i ask because i dont have the game installed otherwise i would test it myself
    1 time use on 1 toon only.

Where are raid finder gems? Lol
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    1 time use on 1 toon only.

Where are raid finder gems? Lol
    Thanks for clarifying

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast