Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: New loyalty rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    1 time use on 1 toon only.

Where are raid finder gems? Lol
    I could claim them one by one on other chars too. You have an accountwide 5 chest to claim. i claimed 1x on 2 chars and 3x on 1 char.

but

Thank you Radicaltop for your work. The loyalityrewards are like a bad joke that makes us laugh on a low level but its a success that they react positive on your respond!

My question now is:

Are these LR the late-update for July 2017 and does Funcom make new LR in november?

Or does it count for september and will we get anything else in future? (maybe a new camel to ride with or... some (f*** ((((awesome)))) ) new vanity item :-! ? :-!

EDIT:

Ah yes... : Where are the left raid-finder-ring gems? - LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    Thank you Radicaltop for your work. The loyality rewards are like a bad joke that makes us laugh on a low level but its a success that they react positive on your respond!
    You're welcome. Funcom now knows that the stark fist of the BBB will descend from the heavens and smite them should they stray from offering Members timely Loyalty Rewards.

Are these LR the late-update for July 2017 and does Funcom make new LR in November?

Or does it count for september and will we get anything else in future? (maybe a new camel to ride with or... some (f*** ((((awesome)))) ) new vanity item :-! ? :-!
    In my complaint to the BBB I mentioned that the July 2017 reward was overdue and that this reward should be available by the end of September to resolve the complaint. I also indicated that the next Loyalty Reward should be offered in December 2017, as it would be if the 180 day cycle had not been interrupted.

So let's hope that Funcom read that part of the complaint and the next Loyalty Reward rolls out by end of 2017. If the 900 Day Loyalty Reward is anything like the 720 Day reward, it shouldn't take them very long to push it out to Members. A developer just has to remember to do it.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

great success and beautiful win. The reward is rather ridiculous, but still a victory for your battle, congratulations and thanks
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Victory, comrades, victory! I told you that this wasn't a waste of time.
    GZ to Victory and kicking Funcom`s lazy ass!
    Schokierendes Interview mit Funcom`s CEO enthüllt die ganze Warheit über AoC 7. Jahrestagsevent.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU8g3s76oa4

I got 17 (seventeen!) expertise points. Yay! Sadly it was on a toon with full AA's but hey, it pushed me through the 400 expertise points mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    I got 17 (seventeen!) expertise points. Yay! Sadly it was on a toon with full AA's but hey, it pushed me through the 400 expertise points mark.
    I'm closing in on 4000 extra on my main.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Congratulations on managing to get Funcom to spend 45 minutes on Age of Conan (seriously). That alone was a herculean accomplishment. Though, it's pretty obvious that the reward was quickly thrown together and pumped out just to satisfy the BBB.

Enjoy the one update your getting this year lads!
    Last edited by krippa; 6th October 2017 at 00:58.
    Retired / 2010-2016

Its january 2018 and if im not wrong its time. So lets see what we get this month

Quote Originally Posted by Timaras View Post
    Its january 2018 and if im not wrong its time. So lets see what we get this month
    The single dev that post on these forums mentioned that the next set of Member Loyalty Rewards should go out with the big patch that's coming for the Saga of Zath server. According to the pop-up in-game, the Saga of Zath will launch this week. We shall see if we get new Loyalty Rewards or not...
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    The single dev that post on these forums mentioned that the next set of Member Loyalty Rewards should go out with the big patch that's coming for the Saga of Zath server. According to the pop-up in-game, the Saga of Zath will launch this week. We shall see if we get new Loyalty Rewards or not...
    I specifically did not want them to be released before the membership pricing was changed for obvious reasons. Now that this is out of the way, we should see them soon. It might be a little bit after saga before they're activated, but they're coming. And of course buying membership now will be credited toward those new rewards.
    FuncomMussagana
    Designer
    Twitter: @Mussagana

Age of Conan Website

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast