Thread: Combat Log Use or Damage Numbers Display

Default Combat Log Use - Damage Numbers - Buff Editing

I'm working on tweaking my efficiency and effectiveness. I've got my UI visibility issues resolved and found some nice timers/head up Que's. I would like to know how the more experienced or top tiered players use their combat logs and any other means to help catch what my current tools do not.

What do I check/un-check so that I can clean up "real time" viewing in fights?

What do I look for exactly that will help me see or hear what buffs/de-buffs/AA's to use on the fly?

Since I'm visually impaired, would the Damage Numbers display be better suited for this and if so what suggestions are there for sett up for efficient yet informative viewing?

My aim is to trim down to a minimal what info comes through so I can focus on fight placement-timing instead of reading a lot. I get the holy/unholy damage Que's needing protection type stuff but beyond that I'm not really certain when it comes to catching it timely in display form or what to look for in every situation.

tks,
    Last edited by Abanathabla; 22nd December 2016 at 23:51. Reason: proper subject line
    Main Characters
    Abanathabla - Mimisbrunnr - Nanditipha - Purohita

Default Buff Editing & Numbers Tweak

Has anyone information on how to edit the "Buff Icon Filters" so that friendly buffs do not show up under hostile filters and vis-versa?

Can I remove the potions, consumables, and mount icons from some of the filters?

And is there a way to increase damage number settings to filter trash mobs?

I know that alone would clean up much visual "trash" on screen for identifying timely spells & buffs.

tks
    Last edited by Abanathabla; 23rd December 2016 at 00:17.
    Main Characters
    Abanathabla - Mimisbrunnr - Nanditipha - Purohita