Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will there be any sub offers or content ahead?

I see the thread deleted again before they release anything.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I could post the screen capture of them saying that the "Savage Sale of Conan" was their "wonderful" christmas offering this year and they werent planning on doing a sub offer, but I bet the thread would magically disappear again like the last one I posted it on did.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

To be honest, why would you even want a sub offer? Why keep paying for a game that's no longer actively being developed?

P.S: And yes, I'm aware of the hypocrisy regarding my continued presence on the forums even though I no longer play. Old habits die hard I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    The short answer is No.
    Is that any different to the long answer?
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Is that any different to the long answer?
    yeah the long answer is noooooooooooooo D

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    To be honest, why would you even want a sub offer? Why keep paying for a game that's no longer actively being developed?

P.S: And yes, I'm aware of the hypocrisy regarding my continued presence on the forums even though I no longer play. Old habits die hard I guess.
    I'm missing 3 months to get the spider mount. Not going to pay now and see a 1-year sub with Occult gems the next day.

well if they do make occult gems part of a sub if needs to be account wide and unlimited claims per toon.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

If they made a 1 year sub as the only way to get the occult gem they'd need to ensure it was account wide and you could claim it more than once per toon should a person decide to get more than one RF ring. Personally I'd rather they introduced a new instance for it.

Assuming they ever actually make occult gems at all, it will probably be in a lottery box in the item store.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123