Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Minigames of Crom

almost the same as my strange hox spec https://goo.gl/rO0DPB and i dont use BTD, ever.
    Last edited by Tyyr; 8th December 2016 at 10:21.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Talking

For those who are wondering! I didnt find it anywhere! This pain is self inflicted xD
    But to your comfort i changed too your suggestion Sigve😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

from my own experience playing without avatar... every hox is spending a lot of points into demon form, but without avatar there is big downtime on that spell, making for a huge weakness

from the beyond is an amazing feat, but if you combine avatar with rsox it is simply too strong. In this case though, you only have normal demonform, making from the beyond a legit option

The greatest benefit in from the beyond is it's cooldown, and that you get the same benefits from feats off that form too + the charge reset. alternate your forms between fights. for pugs it's fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    almost the same as my strange hox spec https://goo.gl/rO0DPB and i dont use BTD, ever.
    LOl well BTD its only the best hox combo..
    Шторм-кнут

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    LOl well BTD its only the best hox combo..
    It also has a very long cast animation/time making you an easy target
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

yes BTD is great, but it dont realy fit my playstyle/ taste so thats why i tried to make a spec that will make me do decent without it.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Red face !!!

C'mon stop talking about specs and continue posting videos, it's more fun...

talk about specs and trashtalk is good

and this wilds thread, idk, there is some other video thread also: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...87332-pvp-vids
    Last edited by Lurvi; 10th December 2016 at 02:45.

Lightbulb

Thread about speccs is in thread session, this was supposed to be a PvP video thread, so... Stop being a scrub and post in that thread, end of nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    It also has a very long cast animation/time making you an easy target
    Only last ranks (the 3 step ones) im used to back in the day btd 3 .The dot poped up before combo cast end its pretty fast even faster then Hs 5. Btd with POT melts any class and if by any chance you have the t5 rune ...
    Шторм-кнут

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast