Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Minigames of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    just be glad it isn't gesaffelstei posting his pov in werewolf form

(love his bear though!)

and willd, you should put more info in the title, so we can choose better which ones to see. like you already did in one (flagbotting)

but depending on game, put in the title, something like:

"balanced fun game!"
    "kinaputten crying"
    "getting nice support"
    "epic meltdowns with hox"
    "no teamplay featuring fiara"
    "failing my combojumps"
    Tnx for tips Sigve☺ i am sry about the lack of info 😆 i will put more in next time😉

Quote Originally Posted by peeka View Post
    If Suclu, Ugly and Kina are actively participating in these setups of yours... I'll try to log in a bit more often and join in on them... these look fun
    Usualy i team up with people to do minis, its alot more fun that way ☺ i hope too do more with u guys 😉

Regarded fading screen, i am not able to fix it, even when removing the fade time from 5 and 2 too 0. I do it trough notepad and save, but sudenly its back too 5 and 2😕 would be awesom to remove it!

Regarding jumping! Yes i love too jump😆 i have a jumping dissorder ☺
    Last edited by Anzu; 17th January 2017 at 18:31.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Regarded fading screen, i am not able to fix it, even when removing the fade time from 5 and 2 too 0. I do it trough notepad and save, but sudenly its back too 5 and 2😕 would be awesom to remove it!
    Enable write protection to the file.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Enable write protection to the file.
    Tnx alot 😃😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Ah and yeah, ffs guys, why the hell u blame the guy for playing the guard and going for killing spree? Even the best vets were doin it as a daily rutine...dont make me want to name all those best (not meaned ironically, they simple were and would be) guards with very high KDs like 20k+ kills and 3k+ deaths
    Taking my words back, just played a few minis with Gambuntu, hes a standard Edit by Anzu: Player. idiot whos playing with zero interest in the team like 98% of crom population
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th January 2017 at 21:48.

It's painful to watch a player (especially a vet) play without having player HP bars displayed above their head. How do you know which target to focus or player to support on your team? Are you constantly looking at the HUD? Do yourself a huge favor and make the change!
    Last edited by sanagav; 26th January 2017 at 15:37.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    It's painful to watch a player (especially a vet) play without having player HP bars displayed above their head. How do you know which target to focus or player to support on your team? Are you constantly looking at the HUD? Do yourself a huge favor and make the change!
    I use hp bars now days☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

1vs2-ing a newbie SnB guard + undergeared bear shaman... the dream! lol, even when that necro came I would just pop grounding and see what it could lead to

exiles buff... it's up every engage ffs. gg funcom. bear shaman (even in mutilation) can't really show how broken it is like a sin could though.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 29th January 2017 at 09:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    i see the music got blocked, a tip is to search for your desired song on youtube first and see if theres alot of randoms uploaded it already, if its only the original creator having it uploaded its usually a sign that it will be blocked eventually.

keep the videos coming fun for a pvecripple to watch aswell.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Nice vids.
    I've recently re-watched Romelons assassin vid- they muted audio after 7 fkin years, so Gz tyyr on having sound blocked in less than 6 hours, new record.
    Can you reupload it with different sound maybe? watching it all silent without at least the fighting noises is kinda...dull.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast