Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Minigames of Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Great games mate!
    Your premade are a lot of fun. Thank you a lot for organizing!

Make me want to return to game regularly for PvP. And to reinstall mic

You making some today?
    Nice too hear☺ i wount be on today 😕 il be on tomorrow around 1600 pm 😉 il be scrambling people around 1700pm for premades☺ if u see me online pls pm me for inv ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Great games mate!
    Your premade are a lot of fun. Thank you a lot for organizing!

Make me want to return to game regularly for PvP. And to reinstall mic

You making some today?
    And its horrible to jump back after playing a few premades and also pretty reminding how PvP in this game was ruined (minigames were first and there were only two PvP contents in time when disaster called no more pre sign ups in regular minis). I cant even blame newbies for bein so bad, they have zero chance to learn smth in action.

I don't know how so many of you play with particles on. So much fairy dust flying around.

Personally, I don't play with any particles on, not even for myself. I'm able to analyze character animations and directional white hits faster without all the fairy dust in the way.

But that's just my 2 cents.

nice vids
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    I don't know how so many of you play with particles on. So much fairy dust flying around.

Personally, I don't play with any particles on, not even for myself. I'm able to analyze character animations and directional white hits faster without all the fairy dust in the way.

nice vids
    I played abit without particles, but i am too used too play with it, that when i dont, i forget too look at helth and soo on 😆 its like playing ps without vibration on, i dont pay attention too when i get hit 😆 but thanks for the tip man, i have mny flawes in my gameplay that needs improvements☺ i guess it just takes some time getting used too ☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post

nice vids
    Main reason for this would be visual effects for buffs. So you don't have to parse the buffbar every time you switch targets (aka you don't see their castbar before) for things like "Molten Flesh", Overcome the Odds, Avatar of Death, Last Stand, Soul of Mitra, Serpent Transmutation etc.
    You still have to do it for Iron Hide, Hand of Mitra, Lotus Overload, Flashing Defense, Rune of Grounding, CC Immus . But cutting half the bubbles out of the equation makes things easier, while no particles also has its merits as you already explained.
    I'd bet there are players out there who do not even have enabled the buffs for the targetframe as it's the standard ui configuration iirc. Thanks to particles they at least get half the information and don't have to parse a more clottered buff frame and thus being able to see CC Immus faster for example.
    Personally i like to know the exact moment when a bubble finishes and i play with buffs and debuffs enabled and sized to display the remaining seconds. Quite clottered up sometimes though.
    Last edited by Corais; 4th January 2017 at 11:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Nice too hear☺ i wount be on today 😕 il be on tomorrow around 1600 pm 😉 il be scrambling people around 1700pm for premades☺ if u see me online pls pm me for inv ☺
    Waiting for ya in Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Waiting for ya in Khemi
    Sry for bailing on you guys yesterday😕 i had to go😣
    Hope to make some teams next week.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Last edited by Gamabuntu; 5th January 2017 at 18:09.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack

Quote Originally Posted by Gamabuntu View Post

Nice to see pvp from a Edit by Anzu: Completely different point of view.
    What have I seen? A guardian that refuses to go for flag, that refuses to pick up flag after demo lost it, a guardian who ran away when barb as flag carrier was going to die instead of trying to help him. I heard Edit by Anzu: That's not needed soft rock music or whatever it was. In the end you must be very proud to get out with positive kd. That's not skill, that's just playing guardian the most coward way possible. Don't worry, you are not the only soldier playing this way.
    Last edited by Anzu; 6th January 2017 at 04:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheya View Post
    Nice to see pvp from a Edit by Anzu: Completely different point of view.
    What have I seen? A guardian that refuses to go for flag, that refuses to pick up flag after demo lost it, a guardian who ran away when barb as flag carrier was going to die instead of trying to help him. I heard Edit by Anzu: That's not needed soft rock music or whatever it was. In the end you must be very proud to get out with positive kd. That's not skill, that's just playing guardian the most coward way possible. Don't worry, you are not the only soldier playing this way.
    I'm playing like i wanna play. When it's possible to help i'm helping normally - I don't wanna die trying to do something - like a "nothing". This mini was one from "chaos" mini. I'm not one from flag bots.
    <[Gamabuntu - Guardian]>
    [Hetzerkreuz - Barbarian]

Like a furious cyclone, the guardian batters all enemies around them with lightning charged attack