Thread: Returning player questions

Default Returning player questions

Well, really just 1 question.

Is there any PvP at all to be had in AoC? Or is it all dead? Ive always played exclusively on the PvP servers, and even on the hardcore exclusive PvP server whatever that one was called.

No clue where my characters are now...game is updating guess Ill see in a bit.

So...is there any PvP to be had in AoC or is that all long dead?

Thanks

Pvp mostly happens in minigames. Minigames run all the time on Crom. If you want world pvp... I'm sad to say you'd better look for another game.
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

There is still pvp and world pvp on Fury and right now the pvp festival is kicked off so hop on in and kill someone! or die trying!

The only pvp on crom (PVE) IS in minigames... that's why crom bites and this other fellow sounds so depressed. I would be too if I was stuck over there..
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Done pvp festival all day on Crom so theres more than minis. was 2 groups in start then we ended up with 4.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Done pvp festival all day on Crom so theres more than minis. was 2 groups in start then we ended up with 4.
    Yea we had some rly nice fights all day😃😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgdoc View Post
    Well, really just 1 question.

Is there any PvP at all to be had in AoC? Or is it all dead? Ive always played exclusively on the PvP servers, and even on the hardcore exclusive PvP server whatever that one was called.

No clue where my characters are now...game is updating guess Ill see in a bit.

So...is there any PvP to be had in AoC or is that all long dead?

Thanks
    World pvp is very much alive on Fury, and not only during pvp week! Be sure to join a guild that does regular pvp grouping like -Vendetta-. (There are some more guilds that pvp, but mostly individuals from a guild that group up)