Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quest Items

Default Quest Items

I have not seen a similar thread, so I opened a new one.

Problem: My Quest Inventory is getting full. Some of the items are necessary to be able to fulfill a quest, while others are from quests that have been completed or deleted. I am very hesitant to delete some items that may mean a quest cannot be completed. Some items can be safely deleted, because they can easily be redeemed again or the quest is completely finished and the item just stays in the inventory.

It is also easy to say - If you're not sure - don't delete. But with the very limited Quest inventory space in the game that is more easily said than done.

Solution: I will list some quest items, and hope that somebody can give an idea 1) What quest the item is for 2) If it is safe to delete after that quest is finished. 3) Other information that may be useful.

• Ancient Dagger QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Basket of Ice Berries QUEST: I think its from the Wildlands quest to summon and kill the bear SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Black Feather QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Blanket Rolls QUEST: I think from The Wildlands Quest? - but isnt that to infect the blankets and get medicine? ALTERNATIVELY maybe the Conalls valley quest? UNLIKELY to be the Northern Grasslands Quest SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Brittle Blade Banner QUEST: One of the Brittle Blade faction quests SAFE/UNSAFE: I THINK you can get the banner again
    • Hand of Leviathus QUEST: The Immortal Hand USED_FOR: To get most T3 quests SAFE/UNSAFE: NOT SURE if safe to delete after all T3 quests are finished
    • Heliopolian Fire QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Ice Worm Pelt QUEST: I think from the Eiglophian Mountain Scottish Accent hunter lady? SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Imperial Insignia QUEST: Khitai Factions SAFE/UNSAFE: SAFE to delete. But just exchange them for factions points
    • Jade Axe QUEST:Most likely something from Khitai SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Kaphil Bloom QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Package of Curatives QUEST: Far Off Illicit Trade SAFE/UNSAFE: Deliver these items to Atzel's Approach (287,70)
    • Phoenix Medallion, The QUEST: Destiny Quest SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea if safe to delete
    • Proof of Cunning QUEST: No idea
    • Proof or Resourcefulness QUEST: No idea
    • Protective Charm QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Radi's Amulet QUEST: Radi the talking head. MAYBE SAFE/UNSAFE: Not sure
    • Sack of Supplies QUEST: MAYBE from the Gateway to Khitai quest? SAFE/UNSAFE: NOT SURE
    • Sewer Cadaver QUEST: I'm pretty sure (90%) that its from the Main System - kill Emerald {Croc Boss) Quest SAFE/UNSAFE: I THINK - You can get more of those cadavers in new instances of the main system.
    • Spice Sand QUEST: I think its one of the quests in Kheshatta SAFE/UNSAFE: I think clicking on those blue glowing mounds near the snake boss in East ruins will give more of these. So MAYBE its safe to delete.
    • Spider's Antidote QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Sulfurous Powder and Pitch Charge QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Talon of the Raven QUEST: Silver Atrium SAFE/UNSAFE: Deliver to questgiver
    • Woodstone QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea

LETTERS & SCROLLS
    • Embroidered Invitation QUEST: Silver Atrium SAFE/UNSAFE: Seems to be necessary to get in first time, I don't know if u can delete it afterwards.
    • Leathery Scroll QUEST: Maybe from the cursed scroll? SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Letter from Aranea QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Letter from Damhain QUEST: NOT SURE: I think Damhain (the Ranger) is one of the Bosses in Field of the Dead? SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Letter to Lady Zelandra QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Odd Note (from the Raven) QUEST: NOT SURE: The "Raven" Questline that begins in Armsman Tavern? SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Scroll Case QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Treasure Map QUEST: Either the one from Ymir's or the one where you go to the Cartographer in PLS SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea

KEYS
    • Key to Thurga QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Mithrelle's Keep Key QUEST: I think its from the Mage Tortage Night Questline SAFE/UNSAFE: I think its OK to delete - but not sure.
    • Ornate Key QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea
    • Screaming Skull Key QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea

RINGS
    • Ring of the Asp QUEST: MAYBE for the T3 quest? SAFE/UNSAFE: NOT SURE if safe to delete after all T3 quests are finished
    • Sorcerer Ring QUEST: The Collector's Agent (Repeatable Refuge of the Apostate Quest) SAFE/UNSAFE: SAFE to delete but quest cannot be finished, just delete it, take it again - go down and get more rings.
    • Tunneler Ring QUEST: The Collector's Agent (Repeatable Refuge of the Apostate Quest) SAFE/UNSAFE: SAFE to delete but quest cannot be finished, just delete it, take it again - go down and get more rings.
    • Vitalizer Ring QUEST: The Collector's Agent (Repeatable Refuge of the Apostate Quest) SAFE/UNSAFE: SAFE to delete but quest cannot be finished, just delete it, take it again - go down and get more rings.

I will update the list if people add more information, or add more items for inclusion. And pls add information - even if you are NOT SURE. I will add a 'NOT SURE' or a 'Maybe' until informaton can be confirmed. Not sure/vague information is at least something to start on.
    Last edited by chrizdc; 6th December 2016 at 07:08. Reason: Added Items
    RESOURCES-What is this used for?- Lists resources and their useage

Placeholder in case the list becomes too long
    Last edited by chrizdc; 5th December 2016 at 07:32.

Placeholder in case the List becomes too long
    Last edited by chrizdc; 5th December 2016 at 07:33.

I deleted everything except hand of levi and phoenix medallion, havent had a problem.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Hand of Leviathus

^ The main T2 quest is (was?) bugged - when you defeat Leviathus you should get an update to bring the Hand to Conan. I've completed T2 (with all quests) on like 9-10 characters and never done it, but still I was able to get attuned to T3 and do all the quests.

I learned about this when I was trying to get Humble Bragger title and figured out I am missing a dialogue option about Leviathus - GM had to add this step to my journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    I deleted everything except hand of levi and phoenix medallion, havent had a problem.
    Thank you for the info Pogec. I have also been deleting some items that I THINK is safe to delete (esp during the NG quests where you fill up your quest inventory so fast). BUT have always been apprehensive lest I break my character, or an important questline. I'm also curious would a GM replace a deleted quest item? in case you deleted one thinking it wasn't necessary anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Hand of Leviathus

^ The main T2 quest is (was?) bugged - when you defeat Leviathus you should get an update ...GM had to add this step to my journal.
    Thank you for this info Misiuggah. There is one quest that somehow just won't get finished - I was thinking I was missing a step or two - but this might be it (update a bit later with more details when I log on to the chraracter w/ the quest)

Also added a few more items (different toon): Mitrelle's Keep Key, Package of Curatives, Spice Sand, Jade Axe, Ice Worm Pelt, Basket of Ice Berries, Heliopolian Fire, Blanket Rolls, Sewer Cadaver.
    Last edited by chrizdc; 5th December 2016 at 07:31.

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    [*]Black Feather QUEST: No idea SAFE/UNSAFE: No idea

Those were from the Raven quest

[*]Imperial Insignia QUEST: Khitai Factions SAFE/UNSAFE: SAFE to delete. But just exchange them for factions points

Correct

[*]Spice Sand QUEST: I think its one of the quests in Kheshatta SAFE/UNSAFE: I think clicking on those blue glowing mounds near the snake boss in East ruins will give more of these. So MAYBE its safe to delete.

For a collection quest from the guy in Kheshatta, but they only count once you've taken the quest, I wasn't able to collect and then take the quest and have them count. Don't know if it's just a once quest or a daily.
    Really wish F/C would have set the system up to auto delete the items once you're done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebless View Post
    Black Feather
    Those were from the Raven quest
    That and the letter form the raven are MOST LIKELY safe to delete then, after the Raven quest is finished

Spice Sand
    For a collection quest from the guy in Kheshatta, but they only count once you've taken the quest, I wasn't able to collect and then take the quest and have them count. Don't know if it's just a once quest or a daily.
    Aha! I didn't know they count only AFTER taking the quest- so in that case its a MUST DELETE item then, since they have no use

Really wish F/C would have set the system up to auto delete the items once you're done with them.
    I know right! or at least make the quest inventory infinite. It was really silly when I was doing the Hyrkanians and Last Legion and my quest inventory was filling up w/ quest items (gold from all factions , meat, blankets, etc). I was throwing quest items left and right - just praying to Crom/or Set that those weren't necessary in other quests

BTW - update - I think the "Blanket Rolls" are not from a Khitai faction quest as I have a level 50+ hat have these same items in his quest inventory. I edited description .

Question Asking to moderator

I guess I'll ask directly to a moderator - Would you know if a GM can/will replace a quest item that has been deleted, thinking it was useless but actually necessary?

The problem with Kheshatta (and I haven't ever seen it in any other zone) is the Spice Sand, Those Drink Flowers and whatever the other Item from the quest giver was; is that they glow no matter if you have the quest or not. Same with the shards down in the Black Ring's pre-dungeon zone. Make's you want to click on them and then try to find the quest. Turn off the glowies F/C if you don't have the quest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast