Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be any class revamp, or ingame big update soon??

Default Will there be any class revamp, or ingame big update soon??

I been looking forward to changes to conan, i havent played in a long tims and always look to see if they done changes/big updates, class revamp.. anyone know of any soon??

Quote Originally Posted by anelyin88 View Post
    I been looking forward to changes to conan, i havent played in a long tims and always look to see if they done changes/big updates, class revamp.. anyone know of any soon??
    Very unlikely to be any big changes anytime soon.
    As far as I know there have been no announcements at all about any future changes or updates - big or small.
    The last several changes (not counting the store/membership changes) were all stuff that had been in the works for quite some time. Now that those are done, we don't know what will come next. Or when. Or even if there will be anything new.

Don't expect much - it is quite obvious that development for AoC has low priority at Funcom.

They wont and actually thats a good thing since with the developer(s) who is "working" for aoc at the moment you will end up with a ranger revamp all over again this time for barb. And if you complain about it he will tell you if you dont like it noone is forcing you to play barb.
    Last edited by zeuss; 21st November 2016 at 16:11.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by ErikT View Post
    Very unlikely to be any big changes anytime soon.
    As far as I know there have been no announcements at all about any future changes or updates - big or small.
    The last several changes (not counting the store/membership changes) were all stuff that had been in the works for quite some time. Now that those are done, we don't know what will come next. Or when. Or even if there will be anything new.

Don't expect much - it is quite obvious that development for AoC has low priority at Funcom.
    Ok ty very much, and thats sad man such a great game.. this will be good yime for them to get some fixes and updates for consoles out there ppl will play the hell out aoc in pvp specially..

We are still waiting to see how to get the last gem for the new legendary rings from raid finder: maybe they'll be stuck in a new sub offer?

Which is still pending too.

Would be great to get new content, expansions, fixes on some old bugs (ninja ress anyone?)...but at least some new things get in.

I think AOC is coasting for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    "... a new sub offer..."
    Half a year ago they announced this xD

"Don't worry guys, we still need some time to figure out the new prices!"

I would think it's safe to say that there is no chance of class changes, the current developer is a hack that can't release a patch without it requiring many hotfixes, and also has limited knowledge of how the game actually works, so it would be a disaster anyway, no doubt. The last changes to classes in 2014 weren't good overall, they made the best builds better, made more feats must have (thus restricting viable builds), as opposed to giving spec variety - yes I enjoyed my Barbarian having 10% more crit chance, and my HoX's damage going through the roof, but it took HoX from having several viable builds (although the changes were subtle) to just one.

The last good revamp was the brute conq, many years ago when AoC still had a dedicated team and some of the original employees that developed the classes, and even that was half broken given that the carnage side is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    We are still waiting to see how to get the last gem for the new legendary rings from raid finder: maybe they'll be stuck in a new sub offer?

Which is still pending too.

Would be great to get new content, expansions, fixes on some old bugs (ninja ress anyone?)...but at least some new things get in.

I think AOC is coasting for the most part.
    AoC has been coasting since Khitai was released, but at least until 2013 there were regular enough updates to hide that.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

From the email this morning:

To arms, Members! Everything in the Item Store is 25% off for MEMBERS ONLY! No frills, no exceptions; just big savings for Members. Hurry, this offer ends November 28th!

No exceptions huh? Except that crit pots are NOT discounted. Not that I would buy anymore of that junk anyway.

Also like how TSW gets a slightly higher 30% discount.

Oh and no sub offer like last year...

Way to kill the game Funcom!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    From the email this morning:

To arms, Members! Everything in the Item Store is 25% off for MEMBERS ONLY! No frills, no exceptions; just big savings for Members. Hurry, this offer ends November 28th!

No exceptions huh? Except that crit pots are NOT discounted. Not that I would buy anymore of that junk anyway.

Also like how TSW gets a slightly higher 30% discount.

Oh and no sub offer like last year...

Way to kill the game Funcom!
    Didn't they say that the new item shop is designed for the new membership prices? Like to justify the high prices... and now they want you to buy membership to get a discount on the new, "better" item shop... yeah, even with these 25% discount the prices are still higher than in the old item shop system xD
    And the membership prices are still the same xD

Whatever, get funcommed

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Didn't they say that the new item shop is designed for the new membership prices? Like to justify the high prices... and now they want you to buy membership to get a discount on the new, "better" item shop... yeah, even with these 25% discount the prices are still higher than in the old item shop system xD
    And the membership prices are still the same xD

Whatever, get funcommed
    Reminds you abit like how some Electronicstrores do it around black friday when they slowly raise the prise over some months, then when black friday strikes they discount it down to normal values cheap prices for everyone.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast