Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1v1 PvP6 Ranger versus PvP10 Necromancer

Default 1v1 PvP6 Ranger versus PvP10 Necromancer

Hi guys, a small one versus one Situation with my pvp6 ranger versus a pvp10 Necromancer. I wear only pvp Tier 1 equip with a PvEdroped cape. i hope you like this little video. I see you next time your Baddabum

click the link below for see the very small and quick video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1burSOVWFk

u dont need to make a new threads for these small vids man, here u can post your stuff http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...87332-pvp-vids

P.S.: showing that ranger needs just 5 buttons to kill a necro (ok, the guy wasnt rly skilled and showed us how to get on SW and do some spells...thats a poor even for PvEr) isnt much enjoying vid, but hey, no offense, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Powerschlag View Post
    I wear only pvp Tier 1 equip
    Haha, good one.

Dude, compare the stats, the difference between pvp T1 and pvp T3 is marginal, its like 3% armor, 500hp, 1% protection and like 20 dps. Its like if a 190cm high boxer beat 192cm high one and news headlines were like:"David slaught Goliath".
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    Haha, good one.

Dude, compare the stats, the difference between pvp T1 and pvp T3 is marginal, its like 3% armor, 500hp, 1% protection and like 20 dps. Its like if a 190cm high boxer beat 192cm high one and news headlines were like:"David slaught Goliath".
    Yet bruce lee and the boxing world legend pacquiao were respectively 165cm and 166cm high, boxing is definetly not all about height.

Same with t1 vs t3 pvp about numbers on paper and result in practice after all calculations, but an higher power creep can be reached with pve raid stuff used for pvp which is a paradox specific to aoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobody View Post
    Yet bruce lee and the boxing world legend pacquiao were respectively 165cm and 166cm high, boxing is definetly not all about height.

Same with t1 vs t3 pvp about numbers on paper and result in practice after all calculations, but an higher power creep can be reached with pve raid stuff used for pvp which is a paradox specific to aoc.
    You completely missed my point.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Noobody View Post

If your meaning here is that PvE raid gear works better than PvP gear for PvP, that's not a situation specific to AoC, its been happening for years in WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Reactivist View Post
    If your meaning here is that PvE raid gear works better than PvP gear for PvP, that's not a situation specific to AoC, its been happening for years in WoW
    And it has been corrected in both games.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    And it has been corrected in both games.
    But yet PvPers still using PvE weapons and accessories for PVP. I wonder why that is? Lol

Well, until you reach pvp 10, pve weapons are better. Once you're pvp 10, it's mostly personal preference (most pve weapons don't have const, for example). Regardless, you can't use pve gear as an excuse for losing in pvp anymore (you had every reason to before the pvp gear revamp). Even when there is a difference, it's minuscule.
    Last edited by kalston; 24th November 2016 at 23:02.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

About 2 weeks ago ive seen a bear shaman with rf ring and new gem inside which gives about 500 armor, dont remember correctly. Plus ring bonuses. It means that pve accessoires are even more powerful than weapons. You can ask Wiild if you need a confirmation - he was there and seen that madness too.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 25th November 2016 at 05:48.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast