Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't remove gems now?

1. I had no problem at all removing a gem.
    2. It was made to prevent an exploit.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    "Arbalests" are good for removing gems ,yes !I would use one if i was getting 16 alts through raid finder too !

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    She is wrong. I just removed a gem before I wrote a post. Some people actually bother to check themselves before getting riled up. Others enjoy creating drama for no reason except ignorance.
    Apologies. Would have helped had you mentioned that earlier.

I don't get it - it always was needed to have the item you wanted to remove the gem from along with alkahest inside your inventory - meaning un-equipped
    - if that was any different for the legendary ring, this just looks like a simple bugfix, nothing more

or?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I checked it myself, and the chaos gem was indeed deleted.
    /end thread
    i confirm this.
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    I don't get it - it always was needed to have the item you wanted to remove the gem from along with alkahest inside your inventory - meaning un-equipped
    - if that was any different for the legendary ring, this just looks like a simple bugfix, nothing more

or?
    Well, we thought had a reason to whine, complain and drag Funcom over the coals for a colossal screw up. That they actually did good and fixed something is a massive letdown, a slap in the face really, and now we're reduced to complaining that there's nothing to complain about.

Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Reading is hard. It's easier to create drama on forums.

What part of 'equipped' is unclear in the update notes?

Totally worth making a forum topic though because we have to take the ring off our finger now when we want to remove a gem.
    I did post that a guildie unequipped his legendary ring and was unable to use the potion of tainted on the gem.

Apparently he was wrong.

So this is how people were getting all the different gem procs from one ring?

no
    /10char
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Funcom

This is my favorite thread.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast