Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion to balancing.

Default Suggestion to balancing.

Demo and sin is classes with extreme dps and still they have some of the greatest arsenal of different cc's.

I think that sin and demo could use fewer, but better cc's.

Example:
    Demo only having stun, snare and root.

Now when they loose knockback they should be able to empower their stun to be very good.

Cool ways to do this would be to have feats that earlier gave them more stuns and kb's to instead add features to this stun. Following could be cool.

-Reset cd when team kill.
    -Column stun(stun everyone between you and target)
    -Stun aditionally 2? closest targets within 5? meter.

I dubt this will be done. Just trowing a sulution to something i find trublesome in this game.

Any toughts?

Rangers should be deleted imo.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Raczer View Post
    Demo and sin is classes with extreme dps and still they have some of the greatest arsenal of different cc's.

I think that sin and demo could use fewer, but better cc's.

Example:
    Demo only having stun, snare and root.

Now when they loose knockback they should be able to empower their stun to be very good.

Cool ways to do this would be to have feats that earlier gave them more stuns and kb's to instead add features to this stun. Following could be cool.

-Reset cd when team kill.
    -Column stun(stun everyone between you and target)
    -Stun aditionally 2? closest targets within 5? meter.

I dubt this will be done. Just trowing a sulution to something i find trublesome in this game.

Any toughts?
    Demo can 5x torment stack too fast , then insta kb , and wof. Take away 1 of those and the class is better balanced.

Sin remove death whirlwind and graves blossom, bring back insta snap kick, and the class is better balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Rangers should be deleted imo.
    Ranger fix running shot so its no longer exploitable and the class is better balanced.
    Last edited by sanagav; 15th August 2016 at 03:04.

they wont revamp any class imo so its pointless to make these threads
    Thanatonn - Tempest of Set

Knights Of Avalon

Demo can be dead in less than 5 sec if is focused, if there is a class in this game to be tone down for better and more balanced pvp Funcom should be looking at conquerors, Pom, dt and maybe a little tweeks to Rangers and barb speed and health regeneration, sins kill casters to easy they should not have magic immunity and soldier classes like guards should not have all that insane cc resistances

Quote Originally Posted by End-of-Clothies View Post
    Demo can be dead in less than 5 sec if is focused, if there is a class in this game to be tone down for better and more balanced pvp Funcom should be looking at conquerors, Pom, dt and maybe a little tweeks to Rangers and barb speed and health regeneration, sins kill casters to easy they should not have magic immunity and soldier classes like guards should not have all that insane cc resistances
    Pretty much any competent team of 6 can burn anyone down in the same time with a single KB. Demo dead in 5 seconds is irrelevant.

Conqueror revamp was complete trash everyone knows it including the people that play conq but really what made them OP is all of the crit rating stacking that can be done on the double bubble side. The nerf should be on ruthless assault, furious strikes, and battlefield commander. The bubbles just compound the problem because you can't damage them while they are doing damage to you.

Most barbs are now decap barbs once again because they buffed a trash ability and the majority of them are mostly bad players anyway. Arcane marauder should be an activated ability that removes blood rage stacks, say 5 stacks. That would resolve the health regen.

POM is just one of those classes that is never focused because they have bubbles. They really don't have that great of survivability. Maybe a tweak to aoe snare, drop it down to 25/30%.

DT also has a similar problem to bubble conq in that neither class needs to sacrifice defense for damage, playing in defensive stance all of the time. VOM should be nerfed in defensive stance and only give the max crit dmg rating in Frenzy.

Rangers just need running shot fixed.

Sins kill casters easy because of easy mode stuff like stealth attack proc'ing face stab, then instant face stab, then dww, gb.

Guard is fine because it is the only soldier class that needs to properly swap between defensive and frenzy stance to do good damage.
    Last edited by sanagav; 15th August 2016 at 16:31.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    Most barbs are now decap barbs once again because they buffed a trash ability and the majority of them are mostly bad players anyway. Arcane marauder should be an activated ability that removes blood rage stacks, say 5 stacks. That would resolve the health regen.
    acually that would make barb regen alot better because we get most of the healing going from 10-15 stacks, so another ability that makes us get down from 15 to 10 stacks will be an immensive buff to our regen.

However i dont think that the regen is what needs nerfing on barb, that and the speedbuff is the only thing that makes this class special, i would rather nerf decap abit and atg. however, neither of theese abilities are that good, they are just super noob friendly thats all.
    Raised in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by sanagav View Post
    Most barbs are decap because it's the only f***ing way to have a reliable burst a litte bit more often than once in a blue moon. Either that, or you go deep reaver and die as soon as someone casts an evil glance at you.

Try this little exercise: equip your pvp T3 gear on a barb, start hitting a strawman with your highest rank combos, and check the average damage to combo length ratio every time you don't crit (which is between 75% and 80% unless you've managed to stack Devastation first, which makes the burst even LESS reliable because it takes continuous time in combat before even being able to attempt it).

I've said it several times in the past and I'll keep saying it until it's corrected (which will never happen at this point): the barb main class design idea (get stronger the longer you stay in combat) is completely wrecked by the current pvp environment in which your average engagement lasts between 5 and 10 seconds due to the ridiculously high bursts that high-tier pve weapons can produce.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    Most barbs are decap because it's the only f***ing way to have a reliable burst a litte bit more often than once in a blue moon. Either that, or you go deep reaver and die as soon as someone casts an evil glance at you.

Try this little exercise: equip your pvp T3 gear on a barb, start hitting a strawman with your highest rank combos, and check the average damage to combo length ratio every time you don't crit (which is between 75% and 80% unless you've managed to stack Devastation first, which makes the burst even LESS reliable because it takes continuous time in combat before even being able to attempt it).

I've said it several times in the past and I'll keep saying it until it's corrected (which will never happen at this point): the barb main class design idea (get stronger the longer you stay in combat) is completely wrecked by the current pvp environment in which your average engagement lasts between 5 and 10 seconds due to the ridiculously high bursts that high-tier pve weapons can produce.
    Chancemcgee

Nobody is saying to nerf devastation or decap.

Barb has turned into a wannabe sin, run up CC, pop atg and decap and most cloth is 50+% dead.
    Last edited by sanagav; 15th August 2016 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyyr View Post
    acually that would make barb regen alot better because we get most of the healing going from 10-15 stacks, so another ability that makes us get down from 15 to 10 stacks will be an immensive buff to our regen.

However i dont think that the regen is what needs nerfing on barb, that and the speedbuff is the only thing that makes this class special, i would rather nerf decap abit and atg. however, neither of theese abilities are that good, they are just super noob friendly thats all.
    I see where you're going with this but some tweaks to AM duration may put barb flat back at 0 stacks very quickly. I'm just throwing out ideas here since nobody on the development team seems to have any.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast