Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions, even RF

wouldn't that mean there are a lot of new players then? How is THAT killing the game? (by the way, I'm not saying bad quality players is good - but definitely more new players is better than no/few new players) unless you mean by killing the game it's now more accessible to everybody - not just the "elite" members of top raiding guilds.
    No , it doesn't mean that there is a lot of new players .
    It's just a lot of players who formerly couldn't get anything laid , except the Wb, that suddenly have access to top gear , can't play their class and therefore decrease the average quality of proper raids , if they join
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

What slackjoint said + a nice amount of old players who fed up and just stopped playing. Some years back the geniouses decided to make pvp side of the game solo content, this time some other geniouses decide it was time for the pve side to become solo because it worked out so good for pvp.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    No , it doesn't mean that there is a lot of new players .
    It's just a lot of players who formerly couldn't get anything laid , except the Wb, that suddenly have access to top gear , can't play their class and therefore decrease the average quality of proper raids , if they join
    Kinda vague...i see a lot of people in t6 gear that have no idea about their class lol
    Also rf drop chance of tears,pets,t4 relics got ninja decreased..so more grind,pvp in aoc is worse than ever with pay to win potions and other stuff..about kithai?well i do it if i want rares or just for fun or that nostalgia feeling.
    World boss i hate it,if it wasn't for cloak i would never done it,why people farm it is beyond me.
    Also funcom has the funny logic of making lower tier raids harder than higher tier raids ...aka t5 vistrix vs t6 or even t3 and t3.5 vs t4 lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrizdc View Post
    Khitai 6 mans are still there, especially Mona/Palace. KK has always been hard to fill - and still is.
    Before RF came, there were a lot of monastery pugs, and sometimes KK runs. Ever since RF came, I can't even fill a group to do monastery...

I miss those "Grasi Runden" would love to do some again with nice dungeons like "pillars of heaven" which i can hardly remember
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Yeah. Pillars and Jade Dugout are nice instances but it was hard to pug and I never did Jade until I did it a few months ago in my new guild doing dungeon time trials. The thing is when you need voice communication in a dungeon, then I guess the pug interest drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Yeah. Pillars and Jade Dugout are nice instances but it was hard to pug and I never did Jade until I did it a few months ago in my new guild doing dungeon time trials. The thing is when you need voice communication in a dungeon, then I guess the pug interest drops.
    You can do any dungeon in the game without voice communication,so you don't need it even if you don't know tactics..i've done all in game with guildies without using voice communication,even chaos we learned tactics and killed bosses without it and then we did it all 3 bosses with 4. so meh
    Only place that is justified is raids,cause more people.But for either is all about brain imo.

I'm not understanding the general attitude of some players. The raid finder is still group content. People are still being social. The fact is that RF raids are running continuously, at least in EU prime time (and I'm guessing US prime time too). It's very popular, and it brings people together. That people choose not to communicate as much in there is not the raid finder's fault. Hell, it's even possible for someone to post TS info and suggest that people join in if that's what it takes to make it feel "real".

Some people seem to believe that doing higher tier raiding with a guild is somehow more noble than other playstyles, as if a loner who chooses to stick to pugs and the raid finder is doing something wrong. Some people need to stop being narrowminded and realize that the raid finder has offered many players a chance to do content they would otherwise never even see. They may actually be old, disabled, or have commitments in their lives that prevents them from being part of successful "regular" raids done by guilds.

And the best gear is still exclusive to the noble players who play the game correctly, so there's no need to feel threatened...

So stop suggesting that they remove the raid finder, nerf the rewards, or otherwise change something that's clearly very popular. It's an opinion that belongs to the loud minority, while most people just play the game and stay far away from what's always been a toxic forum community.

I don't feel threatened by beginners or noobs farming very easy content getting too good rewards. If they don't want to improve or accomplish anything, that's up to them. I just give my opinion about RF when these noobs call veterans "elitists" (and more).

A content that cant be played as a whole guild, a content that promote a playstyle for players to not bother make friends and join guilds, a content that put aside whole game in terms of loot except t6 and partially t5 since runes are not even that good for some classes and gear is pretty close to t4 , a content that doesnt promote improving playstyle since there is the buff that make sure you dont have to improve to succeed, that content is bad and it is consider solo like mini games are considered a solo content since the geniouses refused to even give duo sign ups.
    IVORY TOWER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast