Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions, even RF

Default Suggestions, even RF

As for my opinion that is the same of many I want to emphasize once again that the Raidfinder are killing the game. By now it has become almost impossible to see a pug T2/3/4 around and even T1 are very rare, same thing for the HM group, I saw one spam for KK days ago for 2 hours, after 2 hours I did not understand if the group disband or filled.

The My suggestions:
    1) remove relic 3,4 and relative rares from raidfinder or left them just in the epic chest (1 time for week) otherwise these compete directly with the real raid by subtracting people to them
    2) I think it's not necessary in a content like that but if you want, you can put a specific gear lower than the T3 or social stuff if you want to keep the focus on them (in my hopinion ring and gem legendary and pets are already more than sufficient)
    3) lowering the price of Khitai gear, it is below the T4 but now more expensive and for this very unattractive and the F2P do not have access to it because limit 10G but they can be full T4 or T5 full, seem normal to you?
    4) add the possibility to buy weapons and accessories WB with relic and rare III and portent relic, this will make it more attractive T3 and less random loot
    5) revamp of the old gear with due proportion (add some critigation less of khitai stuff ofc, remove the old useless skill as a taunt, etc.) and create a unique NPC weapons/accessories vendor (like PVP) so that each one can choose the weapons/accessories T1/2/3 he want, exactly as in T4
    6) Last but not least, nerf the T5. This raid have a medium-high level of difficulty and yet it is unappealing except for the rune. Now it is possible to bypass it as it and run in the T6 with T4 gear for those who are able and practically not seen pug T5. Many people say that the T4 is the new T1 (thanks to RF that is true I can not see around a single character, even the last scrap of alt that does not have at least one item T4) if this is true, the T5 should be the new T2, where are all these pug new T2? There are none around. Nerf the raid to make it accessible to more people.
    Last edited by zujilin; 12th November 2016 at 14:17.
    Victory or Death

3) I agree. Khitai faction and dungeon armours should be cheaper - if not cheaper than T4, at least cheap enough that F2P can buy it.

6) T5 is fine as it is in my opinion. The rune gives a good advantage, and most of the weapons are very good. There was already a "nerf" by making more bosses drop weapons. If there are people who skip T5 and go directly to T6, it's their problem because they will not have the advantage of the T5 rune. Also, even if T5 bosses are a copy of T1, the mechanics are a lot more complex, and I like the encounters.

T5 rune is only useful for certain classes. Others, its complete crap.

T5 really should be whacked. Vistrix is a huge blocker. Look at the progression thread.. no one does t5. most gave up at vistrix.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post

Vistrix is a huge blocker. Look at the progression thread.. no one does t5. most gave up at vistrix.
    to be honest the problem i see it in T5 is Champion`s HP

and the shity gear for most of the classes

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post
    to be honest the problem i see it in T5 is Champion`s HP

and the shity gear for most of the classes
    I agree that encounter is very tedious, especially the chaos that is the last 15%. Health nerf would be very welcome, and possibly cut out some of the winter phases.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    As for my opinion that is the same of many I want to emphasize once again that the Raidfinder are killing the game. By now it has become almost impossible to see a pug T2/3/4 around and even T1 are very rare, same thing for the HM group, I saw one spam for KK days ago for 2 hours, after 2 hours I did not understand if the group disband or filled.

The My suggestions:
    1) remove relic 3,4 and relative rares from raidfinder otherwise these compete directly with the real raid by subtracting people to them
    2) I think it's not necessary in a content like that but if you want, you can put a specific gear lower than the T3 or social stuff if you want to keep the focus on them (in my hopinion ring and gem legendary and pets are already more than sufficient)
    3) lowering the price of Khitai gear, it is below the T4 but now more expensive and for this very unattractive and the F2P do not have access to it because limit 10G but they can be full T4 or T5 full, seem normal to you?
    I think people need to realize that with T6 available, availability of lower tier gear had to be changed. It had to be easier to get so people were ready for the two upper-tier raids. Sure, T4 is now easy to get, but there's still T5 and T6 to get on top of that, including runes and blessings. To make a silly comparison, T6 is to T4 what the original T2 gear was to T0. The latter was quite easy to get, and it made sense to get it so you were ready for raiding. It was pretty much expected.

Also, it's too easy for people who are part of regular raiding guilds to suggest that the raidfinder is ruining the game. It's not. It's giving the rest of us some way to access gear that at least makes us eligible for the two highest raid tiers, should we get a chance to do them. Though we probably won't for quite some time. And I see lots of T3.5 and T4 pugs being formed, and they do fill up.

But I agree that Khitai epics need to be made cheaper, to make it an alternative to T3-T4 gear. Some of it is very unique and cool, and has unique stats you won't find elsewhere.

I like the raid finder, and so do many others. I imagine those who don't are the people who have access to T5 and T6 and don't like seeing people getting T4 gear this easily...

Quote Originally Posted by lexconan View Post
    Also, it's too easy for people who are part of regular raiding guilds to suggest that the raidfinder is ruining the game. It's not. It's giving the rest of us some way to access gear that at least makes us eligible for the two highest raid tiers, should we get a chance to do them. Though we probably won't for quite some time. And I see lots of T3.5 and T4 pugs being formed, and they do fill up.
    you have missed the point without touching it. Who speaks to you is giving a disinterested judgment for the sole purpose of safeguarding the community. I have my pretty gear T6 and my toon scarcer is T4 (dressed in regular raids and not in RF) so I could not give a damn about, but it does not.
    No one wants to stop people from having fun and earning their nice gear but the RF is not the way. It was thought to be able to explain it in a safe and controlled environment the tactics. Thanks to RF nobody can say that he have not exp in T3 for example, everyone is ready for a T3 in fact, the RF has for illustrative purposes, if there arent pugs T3/4 raid is for laziness, now all are within reach of it and if the RF gave no tokens there would be a lot of pug T3 and 4 where people could try the REAL game and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lexconan View Post
    I like the raid finder, and so do many others. I imagine those who don't are the people who have access to T5 and T6 and don't like seeing people getting T4 gear this easily...
    is not it easier to have the T4 in RF, it requires a savage grinding unprecedented and yet people prefer to spend two years to dress T4 in RF (and this kills any activities because no one does nothing else) rather than making a real T4, my friend thanks the bonus on tokens, you gain many of those tokens into a raid (not counting the chance to drop that saves you from buying the pieces) that you could dress full T4 in a couple of runs and have more fun and learn your toon.
    I see around people in RF, half T4 that still use tortage's combos because, when they full just quit that toon and roll one new for enter in RF again ... this is Diablo not AoC in this way
    Last edited by zujilin; 11th November 2016 at 12:23.
    Victory or Death

Raidfinder doesn't help people to get into the upper 2 raids.
    It is just an easy way to get T4 , no matter how bad you are , with a stack of Call to Arms you will suddenly be a hero.
    Sometimes I do a raidfinder raid and parse the encounter , then I look at the stats of , at least partially T4 geared people who are definitely not in a proper-raid squad , and the average dps of those players is mostly incredibly low.
    T4 necro with 500-600 dps ? Nothing uncommon
    T4 healers that get outhealed by a demon pet ? Still decent enough for raidfinder

And how do you think they would do any good in T5 , T6 or even a proper T3-T4 raid ?
    Current endgame for the "masses" is a cakewalk while the actual raiding guilds are drastically declining.
    I see no good from the RF except giving all the solo players , people who can't understand class mechanics , or people like myself who only want some vanity stuff an easy way to get tokens.

And no I am not in a raiding guild . I hardly ever raid in general except I want weapons or something for vanity.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

To be honest there is no point to even argue with these guys anymore since they cant get it how raid finder destroyed the game despite countless of posts. Raid finder didnt only made 95% of the content meaningless but it also decreased the quality of players drastically like its already been said, even in high end raiding guilds with all the veterans that left. But as I said there is no point to argue since even the answer from the lead developer was that if we dont like it we should not play it.... professionalism at its best. End of story is that age of conan is becoming a solo game for players who dont have the will to improve.
    Last edited by zeuss; 11th November 2016 at 15:09.
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    Not true. I was in a pug T1 today. Another friend was in a pug T2. There are still consistent pug T3s and T4s. Khitai 6 mans are still there, especially Mona/Palace. KK has always been hard to fill - and still is.
    I have actually noticed newer groups (new RLs) making pug T1/T2, while the "rading guilds" have moved up to higher tier raids.
    Also, with RF it has been easier to fill the higher level pug raids with properly "geared" members (if not always properly played). In contrast, before only very few people, who had to adjust their lives to the raid schedules of a raiding guild, can get geared enough to even attempt T3 / T4 , AND when they do get a raid, they are complete noobs because they have absolutely no idea what is going on.

RF has changed the game, absolutely. But killed it - not by a long shot.

But completely agree on the Khitai gear - THAT is what is killing the "desire" to grind Khitai. As f2p you can't even purchase it - so why bother, especially when u can jump to T4 gear (accessible AND affordable) in RF

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Raid finder ... decreased the quality of players ...
    wouldn't that mean there are a lot of new players then? How is THAT killing the game? (by the way, I'm not saying bad quality players is good - but definitely more new players is better than no/few new players) unless you mean by killing the game it's now more accessible to everybody - not just the "elite" members of top raiding guilds.
    Last edited by chrizdc; 11th November 2016 at 15:18.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast