Thread: Any Defenders of Greyskull still playing? Beilonna DT/formerly of Mercenarius!

Exclamation Any Defenders of Greyskull still playing? Beilonna DT/formerly of Mercenarius!

Hello Hyboria!!! Seems like such a long time has passed since the last time I enjoyed Friday night raids with Mercenarius and subsequently with our merge to Defenders of Greyskull. I'm back! Hope to see you ladies and gents I grew fond of.

Default Update

Quote Originally Posted by oOxeroxOo View Post
    Hello Hyboria!!! Seems like such a long time has passed since the last time I enjoyed Friday night raids with Mercenarius and subsequently with our merge to Defenders of Greyskull. I'm back! Hope to see you ladies and gents I grew fond of.
    As an update to this post, I have since subscribed and joined a new guild populated by a mix of new players and friendly returning players. Our guild has recently undergone a change in leadership... a role which inadvertently fell onto me. As new guild leader the existing Officers and I came to the agreement of a council based guild, came up with a new guild name (Mercenarius was no longer taken), and completed building our city walls.

For all interested, new and returning players alike, we are indeed recruiting. If you are interested in learning to play at all levels please look for us and start a chat with any of us. We are slowly but surely building a strong and enjoyable environment.

Once again Mercenarius will thrive in Hyboria!!!

Beilonna (80 DT); Alaxanderiah (80 POM); Olaxanderiah (80 Guard); Elaxanderiah (80 Demo); Rakshanitoo (50 BS); Ulaxanderiah (46 Conq); Ilaxanderiah (43 Necro); Xlaxanderiah (12 Barb).
    Last edited by oOxeroxOo; 10th November 2016 at 03:21.