Thread: Item Shop Questions

Default Item Shop Questions

Hi, I recently returned to the game after a two year break. I noticed the item shop has changed and several items were removed that I had purchased for characters in the past. The items include weapons and armor sets? I still have some of these weapons on my older characters but they are bound. Is there a reason they removed these items? Also, since they are bound is there a way to transfer these to a new character since they are no longer available?

Thanks!

Some social armor sets are for sale from the gilding vendors. Now if we could just get a workable way to get gildings...

On the off chance you bought those items with the account wide option you should check your claims. You'll have to log out and back in to get claims to show on a new character, btw.

If you mean buying stuff for a single character then the way the shop behaves is different. It'll pop up an option to buy a set of armor at certain levels as you play. As far as I know that's the only time you're able to purchase said armor. Which honestly seems a bit self defeating. I'm not sure if the sets come with weapons or not.

Can get a few tokens of gilding from the Halloween events going on right now for a first time completion but they only last for a few more days. Also you can get 4 tokens of gilding per month as log in rewards. That's 4 per month period, not 4 per character.

Funcom, in their wisdom (they need better gear), decided to revamp the itemshop and subscription model (they haven't finished yet after many months). The itemshop had most items removed, and most of the remainder are now significantly more expensive. There is no account wide options anymore. There are also Lottery Boxes you can use to get T5 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by wglafferty View Post
    Hi, I recently returned to the game after a two year break. I noticed the item shop has changed and several items were removed that I had purchased for characters in the past. The items include weapons and armor sets? I still have some of these weapons on my older characters but they are bound. Is there a reason they removed these items? Also, since they are bound is there a way to transfer these to a new character since they are no longer available?

Thanks!
    There are full set epics for level 30-50-60-80 included weapons and accessories, at level 80 cannot say you if is better or worst of T1, is possible buy full T3 pve and full T2 pvp. Is wrong say most items are removed, are removed from the shop but are now in game. With Halloween and daily rewards you now gain gildings and most of vanity, socials, are avaible in game from three NPC in every HUB city (Khemi, Conarch and Tarantia)
    Victory or Death

Default Some more questions about the item shop.

Hello everyone, I take this post to ask you two small questions about the shop.

What does the "Selection of additional abilities" bring: Are there additional points to be distributed in the template / build?

Similarly for the "Combos and spells of max rank": Is it a higher level for the techniques that one acquires by advancing his character?

Thank you for your answers and sorry if my English is not excellent, I corrected my message with a translator.

Dankheim.

When RotGS was released, all classes got a few new ranks for combos and spells, which can drop in specific dungeons in hardmode, but you can buy all of them for your class (max rank combos and spells).

Oh, okay, thank you !

And for the "Selection of additional abilities" bring: Are there additional points to be distributed in the template / build? To have more than 79 points to spend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankheim View Post
    Oh, okay, thank you !

And for the "Selection of additional abilities" bring: Are there additional points to be distributed in the template / build? To have more than 79 points to spend ?
    I doubt it since that would be OP as hell.
    But then again it's funcom so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankheim View Post
    Oh, okay, thank you !

Right now the only points you can buy are expertise points which are used in the AA tree. So Nothing for the normal feat tree... yet...