Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Future Content Roadmap

Age of Conan is beyond saving. It has been utterly ruined by the content added through the past two years on top of the neglection since... ever.. Vanaheim should have been trashed, rather spent resources and time on fixing broken gameplay and stability issues. A seemingly endless chain of horrible decisions and poor business strategies has culminated in the game that it has become today. Brainless farming of power gear with not even a remote sense of progression or feeling that effort equals reward. We have mobs in T6 that cant climb stairs. We have a second T5 boss that is harder than four of the bosses in T6. We still have resurrection bug, loot bug, group bug, crap community server bugs, invisible horse bug, lagspikes from hell due to raid finder summons, and hundreds of other errors in the game. Nobody in their right mind except addicts would pay for playing this game now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Age of Conan is beyond saving...
    Hasn't AoC been dead for 5 years now? At least thats what I've been hearing. Everyone in game are actually bots / gold sellers / necro pets / alts of the only 2 people who actually bother to play the game.

Seriously though - some people find what is enjoyable in the game while others will always find the bad. Funcom adds new content - that will kill the game. Funcom doesn't add new content - that will kill the game. Funcom makes changes to some content - that will kill the game.

Classic case of the cup being half empty / half full.

Rest of us will just go with what is there (of course still hoping for improvements along the way) and enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    This and increasing the diificulty of dungeons and proper raid by a great level , Plus adjusting the quality of the drops. (especially Unchained and DS gear)

Current way of getting (almost) top gear has the same difficulty as a dinner with grandma
    This and only this can save the game! Developers should finally open their indifferent eyes and listen to Slackjoint's advice.

"Classic case of the cup being half empty / half full."
    Or maybe it is not a classic case, and the glass is too big for the liquid?
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 26th October 2016 at 07:05.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Age of Conan is beyond saving. It has been utterly ruined by the content added through the past two years on top of the neglection since... ever.. Vanaheim should have been trashed, rather spent resources and time on fixing broken gameplay and stability issues. A seemingly endless chain of horrible decisions and poor business strategies has culminated in the game that it has become today. Brainless farming of power gear with not even a remote sense of progression or feeling that effort equals reward. We have mobs in T6 that cant climb stairs. We have a second T5 boss that is harder than four of the bosses in T6. We still have resurrection bug, loot bug, group bug, crap community server bugs, invisible horse bug, lagspikes from hell due to raid finder summons, and hundreds of other errors in the game. Nobody in their right mind except addicts would pay for playing this game now.
    Ohh snap THAT makes me an addict 😆😆😆
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by elsunga View Post
    Tilty mentioned revamp of Onyx Chambers if I remember correctly, but after that I am pessimist. I think all energy and resources will go to Exiles with few vanity items in AoC to lure AoC players buy Exiles.
    Inside Onyx there is a old function to spawn Bosses that was removed just after launch. The system is still working I belive, it's just the spawn item don't drop. Maybe make the boss a little harder and some new loot, and that would be something atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by letsdance View Post
    Inside Onyx there is a old function to spawn Bosses that was removed just after launch. The system is still working I belive, it's just the spawn item don't drop. Maybe make the boss a little harder and some new loot, and that would be something atleast.
    That would be wonderful! I have always been disappointed that they stopped the ticket items from dropping. You are right that the system still works, I spawned one of those bosses on testlive a few years ago: link.

Still wonder where the Occult gems are going to drop.

Wouldn't be surprise to see it on the item shop, but I saw in an email buying Funcom's new game includes items for TSW. Although not as OP as last years to drive more sales.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12