Thread: Hide and shrieks. The new Funcome game...

Exclamation Hide and shrieks. The new Funcome game...

Yet a new game by Fc.
    Question to devs:
    When may we PVP players have some new Content in AOC?
    I see nothing new but PVE content..
    I am dissapointed.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Willd View Post
    Yet a new game by Fc.
    Question to devs:
    When may we PVP players have some new Content in AOC?
    I see nothing new but PVE content..
    I am dissapointed.
    I am wondering just what "new PvP content" you are looking for? New mini maps? Let's face it 99% of the time people just play HV. Adding a new would just split the queue and delay start of mini games most times. You got your PvP arena, and no one uses it. PvP players asked for and got Bori, Sag, Blod and Glory ruleset. None of that has panned out. Adding PvP levels or more equipment would only make PvP more imbalanced. So, just what are you looking for the Devs to add?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    I am wondering just what "new PvP content" you are looking for? New mini maps? Let's face it 99% of the time people just play HV. Adding a new would just split the queue and delay start of mini games most times. You got your PvP arena, and no one uses it. PvP players asked for and got Bori, Sag, Blod and Glory ruleset. None of that has panned out. Adding PvP levels or more equipment would only make PvP more imbalanced. So, just what are you looking for the Devs to add?
    By stating 99% of the time people join only hv, only stated that u dont play minigames alot. I would like too see a boost in tornament rewards, new pvp incentives and some kind of ranking system, where u may see top dps,top healing,top dmg taken etc😉
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

By stating 99% of the time people join only hv, only stated that u dont play minigames alot. I would like too see a boost in tornament rewards, new pvp incentives and some kind of ranking system, where u may see top dps,top healing,top dmg taken etc😉
    Stuff like this has been asked for. There should be stats for top damage dealt, top healing, top damage taken (give us flagbots something to be best at) flags capped, js position caps, kill assists. All the sorts of things most games offer to reward players for doing something other than being a kdr prostitute.
    I don't make points I make dents.

It has been quite a while since I did Minis, that is true. 99% was just a number off of my head, not a real stat. But the point is I often see people tell folks to get out of the queue for TT or Sag and join HV (or BR).

Stats would be a great thing for them to add. When you same new PvP incentives, just what do you mean? In what way boost tournament rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    It has been quite a while since I did Minis, that is true. 99% was just a number off of my head, not a real stat. But the point is I often see people tell folks to get out of the queue for TT or Sag and join HV (or BR).

Stats would be a great thing for them to add. When you same new PvP incentives, just what do you mean? In what way boost tournament rewards?
    By new incentives i meen incentives that has been named in old threads, this post is a wake up call, not a post where i shed new light😉 i know the things ive mentioned WILL, have a positive effect, people would actually start healing in minigames(some people does now, and they are in my eyes TRUE teamplayers)... i would also like too se a boost in victory tokens in tournament mode, a new achievement from participating in tournaments, so that it would draw players interest. I can go on for a long time but all this has been mentioned before, we just need to continue to state our interest in it!
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Screw pvp levels , pvp10 is just vanity anyway .
    Also screw new pvp gear.

Enabling vanity armor , enhanced minigame stats and being able to sign with 1 friend would be the best things imo
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows