Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

Quote Originally Posted by tronkita View Post
    That is not truth. Even if you enter into the the protection circle to avoid the damage from Seethe, you still get a lot of damage from Horrors of Yig alone, and the attacks during the melee phase are doing a lot of damage too.
    Aren't you full t6? :P
    My guildies and me,all in t4 either conq or dt and we can solo tank any boss as long there is a healer that know his class,lucky for me i play with best pom in the game.
    Killed 2nd boss with 2 only,me on dt and my guildie on pom,with him kiting/healing/dpsing,3rd boss for me is easier than the 2nd.
    But well just my opinion,but my guildies and i are imba.
    Not all about gear,but person behind the class.
    Also i've seen t6 dts that die like paper,so i guess some people in raids just afk in a corner and loot t6 gear in the end it seems,which tells me t6 raid are easy as heck.

Quote Originally Posted by magnum92 View Post
    So what is your vision of what this boss should be? If you can solotank it in T6 gear, you can easily tank it with an offtank in khitai gear, so why do you think the damage is too high?
    The group mechanics, and not the survivability of the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Aren't you full t6? :P
    My guildies and me,all in t4 either conq or dt and we can solo tank any boss as long there is a healer that know his class,lucky for me i play with best pom in the game.
    Killed 2nd boss with 2 only,me on dt and my guildie on pom,with him kiting/healing/dpsing,3rd boss for me is easier than the 2nd.
    But well just my opinion,but my guildies and i are imba.
    Not all about gear,but person behind the class.
    Also i've seen t6 dts that die like paper,so i guess some people in raids just afk in a corner and loot t6 gear in the end it seems,which tells me t6 raid are easy as heck.
    I have no problems to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    There are many gems with completely idiotic combinations of blessings - why would you want offhand+heal rating or hate increase+decrease? It's pure vendor fodder.
    where is the problem with hate increas-decrease gem - just use a scnd gem with for example hat increase and everything is fine

thats what i meant with main stat

why should there be only OP combination of 2 main stats for a class

current version is mcuh more better

In the "Group search tab", under "region". I don't see slithering chaos. I see "Stygia" listing "Dragon's spine". Maybe im just missing it. If not, seeing Dragon's spine is now sold sepatately, and has a new 6-man dungeon. Perhaps it would be good to create this region.

Issues

Second Boss and Dread Shadow:

DreadShadow in-> Dread Shadow get Resplendent Beam ->Time from DreadShadow is over (he didn´t die, the 15 Seconds are over) -> Resplendent Beam continues on Dread Shadow.

DreadShadow in-> Time from DreadShadow is over and he gones-> few seconds after that, boss cast Resplendent Beam on DreadShadow

Sometimes Resplendent Beam Breaks off without reason.

Third Boss:

invisible Wall´s and so on.
    It´s hard to ress or place tos idol and so on...

Sometimes you didn´t get the protection buff, if you activating the "Orbs"

Quote Originally Posted by Mirosch View Post
    where is the problem with hate increas-decrease gem - just use a scnd gem with for example hat increase and everything is fine
    And loose a slot for another buff? Why would anyone want that?

Offhand chance and heal rating are also fine? What class can benefit from BOTH buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    And loose a slot for another buff? Why would anyone want that?

Offhand chance and heal rating are also fine? What class can benefit from BOTH buffs?
    A PoM/ToS that likes to whack enemies with the talisman from his offhand? :P

yes !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast