Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

It seems in Funcom policy in TSW to "compensate" minimal new content by long termed grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    What do you prefer?
    Option 1.
    Get 2 good gems + 1 gem just for the stat,
    Option 2.
    2 Good gems + nothing.

It basically changes nothing but yes, I agree it's nicer to only get usefull gems.
    The very difficult option of dropping 3 good gems and remove the crap ones !But that's bad i guess because people won't have to be stuck farming this forever until another content recycle comes.

P.S: Fa1lcom is a censored "word" now . WoW.
    Last edited by -Shink-; 21st October 2016 at 12:56.

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    The very difficult option of dropping 3 good gems and remove the crap ones !But that's bad i guess because people won't have to be stuck farming this forever until another content recycle comes.

P.S: Fa1lcom is a censored "word" now . WoW.
    From my PM reply I was under the impression it might be an oppterunity to increase the amount of gems dropping, from 3 to 5 for example.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

I wish there was a dev reply on my first post in this thread. Why it has nothing to do with SC,,, they are still important issues/bugs.

If they can take the time to fix a useless typo in a quest dialogue, why can't they take time to actually fix things that have been plaguing the game for years. (rez bug)
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Looks like 2 people find hate increase+decrease gem appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by elsunga View Post
    It seems in Funcom policy in TSW to "compensate" minimal new content by long termed grind.
    This right here. Considering there appears to be nothing on the future horizon, grinding for gems is our last content.

I agree with what Fass posted. Out of all gems there is one I am interested in and I want two of them. I feel like the grind is quite unreasonable but this is the way things are done lately. Look at arena, raidfinder and Vanaheim where low quality or lacking content with insane grind is compensated by a piece of OP gear to serve as carrot.

The logical option would be the hidden 3th option, which would be to remove the bad ones and keep the drop rates the same. It seems like things can never be simple and artificial prolongation of relevance has to be maintained.

Another thing I find particularly useless are the epic gems. For wearing I want legendary. For selling I want blue. There is no point for the epic gems imo.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 21st October 2016 at 15:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Another thing I find particularly useless are the epic gems. For wearing I want legendary. For selling I want blue. There is no point for the epic gems imo.
    It has been a really long time since I've played with gem slots in gear. If you place an epic gem in a slot, and then later get a legendary you want to replace it with, can you just place it in to override, or do you have to remove the old gem first?

It reminds me situation in TSW when augments was introduced into game. Insane low drops and only from one particular content. There was lot of constructive response from players but nothing happened. So scenarios became quite unpopular and significant numbers of people left. After two years they finally adjusted droprates and rewards to more resonable numbers. But scenarios ended as one of the least popular feature in game.

Similar situation with new pvp signets which drops from only one pvp instance which makes grind them insane.

So back to AoC. Why dont introduce them into rest of Dragon Spine dungeons? A lot of people complained that rewards from DS dungeons are not quite interesting compared to raid ones or l10 pvp. So why dont use this new items to make other dungeon more popular?

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I agree with what Fass posted. Out of all gems there is one I am interested in and I want two of them. I feel like the grind is quite unreasonable but this is the way things are done lately. Look at arena, raidfinder and Vanaheim where low quality or lacking content with insane grind is compensated by a piece of OP gear to serve as carrot.

The logical option would be the hidden 3th option, which would be to remove the bad ones and keep the drop rates the same. It seems like things can never be simple and artificial prolongation of relevance has to be maintained.

Agreed on most but the idea behind epicgem is that last boss is supposed to be harder then 2nd, im reality it rly isnt much harder once u know the tactic. So I vote make last boss harder and keep it as it is
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast