Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Update 5.1: Slithering Chaos Consolidated Feedback & Known Issues thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    No idea. I have three completed quests in Coils.
    There's also the prereqs for the final talk with Alanza

Finishing "Descent..." is required, but the ring is not the reward for this...

There are only 2 Quests needed to get the Questline for the Ring!

1st. Slithering Chaos Quest (The Void behind the Veil - Npc Alanza Excavators Camp North) To get this Quest by Alanza u probably have to do the Story Quest in DS first but the Quest is shareable so if u know someone which can share the Quest to u then u dont have to do the Storyquest!!!

2nd. Hidden Dragon Spine Quest (Metaphoric Madman X975 Y520 - kill the Scorp and the spawned Black Ring Mage find another BM = Yaqub Har) (Yesterday there was a bugged Instance with no Scorp Spawn at this Spot, no Idea if there are more spots)

After u have completed these 2 Quests, Alanza grants u a new quest which leads u again to "Yaqub Har" (Black Ring Mage which is sitting in a Cave in the South, not far from Slithering Chaos) Yaqub Har wants u to obtain Serpent Man´s Blood and Brain, after u have done this u r on the way to get ur Ring! Only Stuff that u have to do then is drinkin the Potion´s of Acumen, doing Coils, lootin the Brains from the Serpent Man Bosses there consume them, meeting Yaqub Har drinking Potion, doing the same in Slithering Chaos and grab Shards in Sepulcher of the Wyrm and voila u can choose ur Ring at the end!!!

Edit:

Quests needed: The Void behind the Veil = Slithering Chaos Quest, Npc Alanza (SHAREABLE so NO NEED TO DO ANY PRE QUEST AS LONG AS YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHICH CAN SHARE THE QUEST WITH U!!!)

Metmorphic Madman = X 975 Y 520 Dragons Spine Quest, (Kill Scorpion and Black Ring Mage, Meet Yaqub Har in his Cave)

After that u get the Quest "The Origin of Specis" from Alanza which leads u again to Yaqub Har, get Serpent Man Brain and 2 Vial of their Blood, take the Dagger cut urself and voila u will get the Quest "The Descent of Serpent Man" from Yaqub Har the quest that leads u to Coils and SC after u finished that u get the useless Reward of it and Alanza let u choose between a few Rings (SC Rings)!!!
    Last edited by Sarolf; 1st November 2016 at 07:49.

you can get the void behind the veil after you complete the Sepulcher of the Wyrm quest about the last boss even if you don't finish the crawling chaos.
    the scorpion was bugged (not respawning anymore) on both Nu and Thor at least =(
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Sarolf View Post
    There are only 2 Quests needed to get the Questline for the Ring!
    You checked it with a fresh character?

I have several people now that can't get into the ring questline despite finishing those 2 quests.

Seems some people can't get "The Void Behind the Veil" (even after having done 45+ DS quests) and that's why they can't get "Descent...".
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 31st October 2016 at 19:26.

@ Misiuggah

Ú Need someone who can share the SC Quest to these ones! If u get the quest via share then u dont have to do anything! Did the stuff yesterday on my BS which never did any Special Quest in DS so it´s working and u can trust me

Btw after u did Coils and SC (consuming Brains from Serpent Man and Yig) u can go back to SC (cleared instance) and grab the Trap. Shard on the Floor where the last Bosses Encounter happened, so no need to do Sepulcher of the Wyrm!
    Metaphoric Madman Quest is also shareable so if there is still a bugged instance left in DS feel free to ask in global to share it, if u r lucky u get me for the sharing or someone else, can also share the SC if needed!

Sidenote: BS can choose between 3 Rings: Wisdom and Heal Rating, Wisdom DpS, Str and Heal Ratin!!!

No Str DpS Ring for the BS via Quest, Shamans have to be lucky to get it -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Sarolf View Post
    @ Misiuggah

Ú Need someone who can share the SC Quest to these ones! If u get the quest via share then u dont have to do anything! Did the stuff yesterday on my BS which never did any Special Quest in DS so it´s working and u can trust me

Btw after u did Coils and SC (consuming Brains from Serpent Man and Yig) u can go back to SC (cleared instance) and grab the Trap. Shard on the Floor where the last Bosses Encounter happened, so no need to do Sepulcher of the Wyrm!
    Metaphoric Madman Quest is also shareable so if there is still a bugged instance left in DS feel free to ask in global to share it, if u r lucky u get me for the sharing or someone else, can also share the SC if needed!

Sidenote: BS can choose between 3 Rings: Wisdom and Heal Rating, Wisdom DpS, Str and Heal Ratin!!!

No Str DpS Ring for the BS via Quest, Shamans have to be lucky to get it -.-
    Yep, did the same on ToS yesterday - guildie shared "The Void Behind the Veil" and after some running around and killing I got the "Descent...".

I still don't know why I didn't get "Descent..." on my PoM, even after doing the scorpion madman and "Veil". Only after finishing "Minds of Men" Alanza gave me "Origin of the Species".

It's not working properly.

T6 buff´s from gem´s are buggy!

I equip 2 Item´s with Crawling Mist buff and get the +hate buff.

If i put off this 2 item´s, the buff is still there! Sometimes on 2 Sometimes on 4.

put off All equip,relogging and so on didn´t work.

only help is peti

I don´t want to play with a buggy buff, but every 2 Day´s write a petition...

Quote Originally Posted by Xpunishment View Post
    T6 buff´s from gem´s are buggy!

I equip 2 Item´s with Crawling Mist buff and get the +hate buff.

If i put off this 2 item´s, the buff is still there! Sometimes on 2 Sometimes on 4.

put off All equip,relogging and so on didn´t work.

only help is peti

I don´t want to play with a buggy buff, but every 2 Day´s write a petition...
    Yes, I have exactly the same problem, just with different buffs, GM removed them, 5 gear switches later, its bugged again.
    Pogecor - PvP 10 Guardian
    Micinecka - PvP 10 Priest of Mitra
    Pichalka - PvP 10 Assassin

You're not alone. It will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

If the buffs re-appear after GM removed them once, it means (s)he didn't remove the stacker, only the effect.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

there is another CONAN game coming after the Conan EXILES early access...
    ...Secret World gonna have a big expansion in 2017....
    Age of Conan gets Slithering Chaos and no road map for the future...

http://massivelyop.com/2016/11/02/fu...in-early-2017/
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger